• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome A Sugar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome A Sugar

Surely the Apprentice has not arrived at the Beagles forum. Mr Amstrad, I am humbly sucking up. A Warm Welcome and please do not use the words, "You're fired!" with me. Thanks

Re: Welcome A Sugar

Hello A Sugar and welcome to Legal Beagles.
    Please have a look round and if you need any help with anything give a shout, someone will soon be along to help you.
    If you have an ongoing claim, or a problem you need answers to, then you can start a thread in the appropriate forum. Once again if you need help doing this just ask.
    When you have settled in, if you feel like a chat we have the Legal Beagle Chatroom, or there is The Lamp Post for off topic threads. Hope to speak soon Enaid x

Comment

Hi - you are most welcome and your input appreciated

Ame
      xx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Many thanks for the welcome - an invite to the boardroom? well you never know!

Comment

Originally posted by Nattie View Post
          Surely the Apprentice has not arrived at the Beagles forum. Mr Amstrad, I am humbly sucking up. A Warm Welcome and please do not use the words, "You're fired!" with me. Thanks
          It's Sir Alan actually.

The bacon slicer beckons

Comment

Michael you are correct in his title(did you think I did not know he had been knighted in 2000?), but as you may have noticed, this was a funny introduction(although I do notice the funny comment under the correction). And a lot of blogs on the internet people still refer to him as Mr Amstrad.
            You have been on CAG too long, mate. Would you like to say hello and welcome to A Sugar to whom this thread is intended?
            Last edited by Nattie; 27th January 2008, 09:28:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X