• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain daylight robbery please help !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blemain daylight robbery please help !!!!

thank you

Comment

I know you feel let down but, keep investigating check all welshperson's threads on this site and on CAG read carefully what he writes about charges and interest on the charges and see if it relates to your situation

Comment

I cant help feeling that possibly your presentation was adequet. Judges only act on legal issues and not personal issues. Let me know how you get on, send me a private message and I will see what I can do to help. I have a fast track in feb/mar where they are claiming 14k in arrears and i am counter claiming. I am optimistic for a victory.

Comment

Good luck Figaro.-Are they aware of your counterclaim?

Comment

PM me I am in a tussel with Blemain we may be able to help each other

Comment

I have taken Blemain to court to recover PPi that should have been refunded when I cancelled within the 30 day period. They have counterclaimed by way of set off £14000 which they say i owe in late payments. I have defended this on irresponsible lending and Unfair Relationship siting Black horse and the exclusionary rule

Comment

Hi , i am new to this forum and came looking to if anyone had any resolve from Lancashire Mortgages. My family's original loan was for £20,000 and after the term of 15 years was hoping to settle the mortgage. Lancashire mortgage wrote to us saying that because of late payments we owed them more than the original amount in charges. I have instructed a solicitor to deal with them and dispute the charges. Has anyone had any sort of resolve from these blood suckers? I dont want to loose our family business and home in which we take great pride.

PLEASE, i feel like i'm banging my head against a wall

admin posted some info for NEWT76. Has this member had any resolve in his situation, mine is very simular

P.S sorry if this post is a little erratic. This is the position i'm left in

Comment

First things first. Make sure you can trust your solicitor, it is alledged that Blemain try and do secret deals with solicitors. The first thing is to request an SAR, Also look at the fsa fine given to cheshire mortgages ( they are also part of the Blemain Group)
                  Be prepared for a long battle

Comment

Hi I will be attending a cost case against Blemain Finance which includes unfair and misleading contract.

I too have a similar case to yours but I think contracts may differ on an individual basis. However one of my points is about the Facility charge which they apply monthly at over £250 over the term of the loan. This is not explicitly stated in the loan contract with the breakdown of charges, drawn loan, interest and fees.

They merge this figure with the loan monthly payments and interests and therefore hide this integral element of the loan. I was unfortunate not to be told about this monthly facility charge and was not aware that I was paying it for years until I asked why was the interest rate so high. It was the customer service that told me about the facility charge. Their contract states that they are allowed to apply fees and charges for admin. However, it misleading to have hidden charges which was applied monthly, thus providing an unfair relationship from the outset of the contract.

I am willing to fight this and take this as far as I can to ensure BF is made accountable. I would urge all BF customers to check statements, itemised list of charges and so on to see if you too have been misled about their facility charges. It would be very interesting if they have stated the 'facility charge' in contracts. So please let me know if they have in your contract.

Thanks

Comment

Welcome to the fight against Blemain Levi212 and newgirl
                      Ask Blemain for a clear and precise breakdown of all charges and fees and interest on those fees and charges that have been added to your loan

Comment

All the best levi nd new girl i am also fighting £14000 in excess carges after my loan has been paid. Does your contract talk about variable interest rates

Comment

not sure i've handed all documents to our solicitor. I just wish we could get some resolve, blemain will not even answer my solicitors emails. What worries me is what other charges are they adding in the meantime ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X