• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Mortgage Business DPA Non Compliance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mortgage Business DPA Non Compliance

History

24th November
    S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent off yesterday. I think the ERC is about £3700

They have till January 18th to respond

(Life happened I forgot about it)
    5th April

Whilst going through A&L statements for my bank charges claim, I noticed that TMB cashed the cheque for my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) on 5th of December.

To be honest I had completely forgotten about this. Now sending my Data Protection Act non compliance letter.

Again life happened realised I hadn't sent it registered so sent LBA non compliance again on 03/05/07

My Partner called them last week and asked them to supply all the details, they essential told him to sling his hook and if he wanted his statement he would have to give them £15 per year for them....

Now we are upto date... again life might get in the way as my father in law is very poorly so I really have to move on this now.
    Last edited by Nattie; 27th November 2007, 17:57:PM.
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Hi Moochamoo, when I sent a SAR to TMB they sent the info to the local Hellifax. Might be worth giving Hellifax a ring and see if that helps.
    Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
    Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
    HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

Hi Mochamoo

Ive been really impressed with Tools Data Protection letters, have a read and see if they help at all.

Tools v MBNA ** SETTLED**

Good luck
      Last edited by Tools; 24th March 2010, 23:42:PM.
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

sent SAR and LBA to them they simply refuse to give me anything....

Brain not functioning tonight will look at this thread in the morning
        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X