• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Atos assesments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atos assesments

Please let me ask that anyone faced with a Atos assessment MUST ask for the interview to be reordered. This is your right and can not be refused.

Now Atos will mess you about with dates and try to get you to attend without the recording, under no circumstances allow this to ask you to attend without the recording.
    My wife recently had to attend a assessment which fortunately I insisted on a recording. Its a dam good job we did because the report bore no resemblance to the recording, in short it was a pack of garbage.
    We have been told that my wife is fit for work, now when you consider the so called examination lasted for less than 4 minutes and that included my wife struggling to get up off the chair then struggling to get on the bed.
    The matter is now in the hands of my local MP.
    So please ensure you get the recording.
    Tags: None

Re: Atos assesments

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for the advice which appears to becoming more and more relevant as this government and their corporate cronies become more and more corrupt and disingenuous.

Have you or your advisers asked for a copy of the decision-making notes ATOS sent to the DWP with the report? It would be a good idea to ask for these.

Also, was the assessor a doctor, nurse or other healthcare professional? You should give careful consideration to making a formal complaint to the assessor's regulating body.

Other things to consider include -

1. DWP claim they have lost your records - Response should be, "Am I to understand the DWP is admitting to having breached the Data Protection Act 1998?"
    2. Taking a long time to deal with matters - Breach of Article 6, Human Rights Act 1998 applies (State to deal with a citizen's affairs in a timely manner)
    3. Withholding documents or other information in order to to frustrate an appeal - Breach of Article 6, Human Rights Act 1998 (Right to a fair hearing)

Always bear in mind that it is an indictable offence to Mislead a Statutory Tribunal. This applies not only to claimants, but DWP and ATOS also. The Human Rights Act 1998 also applies to corporate bodies who are carrying out a function of the State on behalf of a government department or agency. It also includes police forces, the National Health Service, DVLA, HMCTS, etc..

And lastly, a Rule 35 statement is likely to have ATOS, DWP and IDS gnashing their teeth as a Rule 35 statement means ATOS/DWP has to take the claimant to a tribunal and prove the doctor who wrote the statement is wrong.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Re: Atos assesments

Originally posted by davec56 View Post
      My wife recently had to attend a assessment which fortunately I insisted on a recording. Its a dam good job we did because the report bore no resemblance to the recording, in short it was a pack of garbage.
      We have been told that my wife is fit for work, now when you consider the so called examination lasted for less than 4 minutes and that included my wife struggling to get up off the chair then struggling to get on the bed.
      The matter is now in the hands of my local MP.
      Make sure that your MP knows that the DWP does work to "targets" - i.e. to quotas - despite their disingenuous protestations to the contrary!
      http://benefitscroungingscum.blogspo...et-quotas.html
      http://www.centreforwelfarereform.or...me-targets.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X