• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parkingeye charge notice November 2013 in Wales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkingeye charge notice November 2013 in Wales

hi i have received a Parkeye change notice £85 reduced to £50 if paid promptly for oversyating a local carpark by 31 minutes the carpark was free for 3 hours. Honestly did not spot signs, but that is my fault. I have seen so much information on the internet and so much contridicts itself.

I replied on the Parkeye website disputing the chrge notice, received 2 reminders and today 3 letters from Parkeye - trying to scan and upload so people can read. not sure if the letter rejects my appeal to Parkingeye but not Poler number has been received.

the letter has several pages refering to failed attempts to appeal and is even quoting what appears to be court cases where people have failed. All dated 2013.

trying to upload documents - but can anyone help?
    Tags: None

Re: Parkingeye charge notice November 2013 in Wales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjnPAhAdxZQ

M1

Comment

first set of 5 documenta received by Parking Eye
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Amethyst; 6th December 2013, 19:51:PM.

Comment

2nd set of documents
        Attached Files

Comment

final attachment
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sthomasx View Post

The 2nd one needs removed as it has your details on it.

The 3rd one says they are looking at your appeal. Until they get back to you we wait. If it takes a few weeks ask for an update. If you get a popla code then you need an appeal such as this .

The rest of the bog roll should be thrown in a drawer on the off chance evidence is required.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by sthomasx View Post
              One of your docs had your address on, I have removed it, actually I seem to have removed two, so can you reupload and check your details aren't visible,. for your own security.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                One of your docs had your address on, I have removed it, actually I seem to have removed two, so can you reupload and check your details aren't visible,. for your own security.
                Thanks. No need to reupload as the only line that matters in the blizzard "your appeal" is there.

M1

Comment

Thanks, all the letters arrived today, so not sure if they have rejected my appeal, no poplar code provided.

One of the letters states I have 14 days to provide further information, what should I provide. At the moment I have confirmed that I am the registered keeper of the car but cannot confirm the driver .. Both my wife and I drive my car. Should I confirm who the driver is .?

The appended documents seem to state a lot of cases where parking eye has won, is this a typical reply or are they now becoming more aggressive in chasing these charge notices.

Comment

The registered keeper is not under any obligation to name the driver. PoFA means they can be held liable but it matters not.

It's unlikely with a popla code and a good appeal that you'll go anywhere near a court. They are trying to scare the money from you. They are agressive but they are losing all popla appeal wherea proper appeal is entered. Mitigation is not acceptable and this is where people lose at popla.

I'd wait on there appeal rejection and popla code.

M1

Comment

thanks all, will post again when i get a decision on the appeal and hopefully a popla reference ... reading all the forums seems like they will reject my appeal -so hopefully you can help with my Popla appeal.

I keep on thinking back to Sir Thomas Moore and his refusal to compromise his own beliefs - I feel in the same frame of mind, hopefully not loosing my head - literally

Comment

Jan 5th still not received anything from Parking Eye either rejecting or accepting my appeal .. should I chase them , or do they normally take a while to reject appeals?

Comment

http://www.britishparking.co.uk/writ...013_update.pdf

22.8 You must acknowledge or reply to the challenge within
                          14 days of receiving it. If at first you only acknowledge
                          the challenge, or your reply does not fully resolve it,
                          normally we would expect you to seek the additional
                          information you require from the motorist and accept
                          or reject the challenge in writing not more than 35
                          days after the information required to resolve it has
                          been received from the motorist. It is acknowledged
                          that in exceptional circumstances, an investigation into
                          a challenge may take longer than 35 days after such
                          information has been received and in these instances the
                          motorist must be advised accordingly and given a date by
                          which they can expect a resolution. If this date cannot be
                          achieved then the motorist must be written to again and
                          a revised resolution date agreed. We may require you to
                          demonstrate that you are keeping to these times

I'd leave it for a bit unless you know when they got your appeal.

M1

Comment

Thanks M1 , answering yr question - I received the acknowledgement of my appeal, one of the 1st attachments to my original post, 5th December where parking eye was allowing me 14 additional days to provide more information, name of driver or pay... On advise not provided anything. So should I just sit and wait to hear from parking eye ?

Comment

I would wait, yes. You are not obliged to name the driver and they know this.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X