• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

WFS SAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WFS SAR

Hi all,

I have already issued a SAR early this year and after much messing around finally got a package from them however the mentioned items below which were specifically asked for are missing;

copiesof any notice of assignment and default notices or enforcement notice (DCA is involved and partner has old default notices, although incorrect)

Documentsrelating to any insurance added to the account/s, including the insurancecontract and terms and conditions ( PPI was added but no documents have been sent, a reclaim is on the cards)

A list of third party agencies to whom you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

As far as the DCA is concerned, I sent them this along with an invoice ( I know it wont be paid!)

As per your recent written correspondence dated 26th November 2013, please find below my response.

Once again I am being forced to reply to you regarding ‘a debt’ which you claim to have been assigned or bought.
    The mentioned account (as far as I am aware) is still in the hands of Welcome Finance as the account is now SERIOUSLY IN DISPUTE.
    Please be aware that all future correspondence from you will be ignored in whole until such a time that the account is no longer in dispute and then it will be dealt with by Welcome Finance and myself.

Please find attached an invoice for my time, trouble, effort and legal advice incurred by me to date with your company.
    With regard to the SAR, do I send them a letter stating that the account is in dispute and until all information is received, it will remain in dispute?
    Regards

Neil
    Tags: None

Re: WFS SAR

Firstly I would respond to Welcome (assuming thats who you sent the SAR to) asking for those specific items again and inform them you will complain to the ICO if they do not either send that information or confirm they do not hold it.

Why did you invoice the DCA?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi and thanks for your speedy reply.

I already had an ICO investigation upheld due to the time they took in replying to the SAR, nearly 9 months..!!
      I will compile a letter now for Welcome.

I invoiced the DCA due to the fact that whilst the account was in dispute with WFS, they continued and still continue to send collection letters which I have replied to until now. I know it won't be paid, but why not antagonize them a little.

Comment

Originally posted by neil39 View Post

As far as the DCA is concerned, I sent them this along with an invoice ( I know it wont be paid!)

As per your recent written correspondence dated 26th November 2013, please find below my response.

Once again I am being forced to reply to you regarding ‘a debt’ which you claim to have been assigned or bought.
        The mentioned account (as far as I am aware) is still in the hands of Welcome Finance as the account is now SERIOUSLY IN DISPUTE.
        Please be aware that all future correspondence from you will be ignored in whole until such a time that the account is no longer in dispute and then it will be dealt with by Welcome Finance and myself.

Please find attached an invoice for my time, trouble, effort and legal advice incurred by me to date with your company.
        With regard to the SAR, do I send them a letter stating that the account is in dispute and until all information is received, it will remain in dispute?
        Can I just ask why you are disputing this account?

Comment

as the account is now SERIOUSLY IN DISPUTE.
          Can I just ask why you are disputing this account?
          Also WHEN was it put in dispute???

Comment

Certainly,

Mis-soldinsurance such as Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)
            You've beencharged unreasonably high charges for defaulting on the loan
            &
            The lenderhas broken any of the rules in the Office of Fair Trading guidance or codes ofpractice. In this case, pressuring to add more money to loan to clear arrears.

Account wasput in dispute in June this year

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X