• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Don't Understand Anglian Water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Understand Anglian Water

We have had a charging order put on us by Anglian Water to be heard in Kings Lynn which is miles from us.
    We have had problems paying the bills before but we have been more consistent this year and we can afford to pay £70 a month to clear the backlog, we have paid over £600 this year alone yet they seem intent in putting this legal charge on. If we have been paying money in on a different account - ie clearing a previous years bill and charges then if they are charging us for this year with charges isn't that a bit unfair as if I had known that io would of paid this years bill and worried about the other.
    They are insisting that it is paid in full not in instalments. They are the only ones we are having problems with as we have sorted out the gas, electricity and council tax with no real problem, made agreements and stuck to them yet this lot seem to be intent ion not listening. I am not working at the moment but we are coping OK.

What would be the best thing for me to do? We are paying money in yet still getting legal action is that right?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X