• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye ppc parking notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye ppc parking notice

Hi, I've today received a Parking Eye fine for Aldi Car Park in Pocklington. It's a free car park and I did use the shop, but then nipped else where and lost track of time and went over the 1.30min limit. I've been told to ignore, is this correct? From what I understand it's not enforceable??
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye ppc parking notice

No, you've been given incorrect, or more accurately, outdated advice. You should not ignore it.

The first thing to do is go into Aldi's and speak to the manager about the ticket stating how disappointed you are - take your receipt in if you still have it and tell them they will be losing your custom if they don't do something to cancel the ticket.

Meanwhile, write to Parking Eye:

Dear Sir,

I wish to appeal the Parking Charge Invoice issued to me in the Aldi car park in Pocklington on November 16th, 2013. Please write confirming the PCN has been cancelled. If you decline my appeal, please supply me with a POPLA code.

Yours faithfully,

You

If the manager doesn't cancel it, PEye will decline your appeal, you then go on to appeal to POPLA and send something like this:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Appeal-Letter

You then win.

Comment

Re: Parking eye ppc parking notice

Originally posted by labman View Post
      No, you've been given incorrect, or more accurately, outdated advice. You should not ignore it.

The first thing to do is go into Aldi's and speak to the manager about the ticket stating how disappointed you are - take your receipt in if you still have it and tell them they will be losing your custom if they don't do something to cancel the ticket.

Meanwhile, write to Parking Eye:

Dear Sir,

I wish to appeal the Parking Charge Invoice issued to me in the Aldi car park in Pocklington on November 16th, 2013. Please write confirming the PCN has been cancelled. If you decline my appeal, please supply me with a POPLA code.

Yours faithfully,

You

If the manager doesn't cancel it, PEye will decline your appeal, you then go on to appeal to POPLA and send something like this:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Appeal-Letter

You then win.
      That's great and very helpful, thank you, I shall do that.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X