• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,000

http://www.kineda.com/man-successful...to-pay-120000/

Jian Feng sued his wife for giving birth to what he called an “incredibly ugly” girl.
    “I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first daughter, we began having marital issues,” he told the Irish Times. “Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
    Initially Jian accused his wife of infidelity, because he knew he could never be the father of an unattractive child. However, DNA tests proved that the child was indeed his. Feng’s wife then came clean and admitted she had about $100,000 worth of cosmetic surgery done in South Korea before they met.
    Feng sued his wife on grounds of false pretenses, for not telling him the truth about the plastic surgery, and duping him into believing that she was beautiful. A judge agreed with Feng’s argument and ordered his wife to fork over $120,000.
    One word. Damn.
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick
    Tags: None

Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,0

I should sue my first husband for having a small dick........and my 2nd for not knowing what to do with his msl:

Comment

Re: Man Successfully Sues Wife Over Ugly Children and Judge Orders Wife to Pay $120,0

Inca you made my day PMSL

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
        I should sue my first husband for having a small dick........and my 2nd for not knowing what to do with his msl:
        Why? Did you take their prenuptial bragging at face value without proof ? Not like a legalbeagle not to read the small (LOL) print

Comment

BLOODY HELL FIRE!

Does that mean I can sue my o.h for having 3 complete nut case kids??

Comment

Only if you can prove he pretended not to be a nut case before you had them....and being as that involved making the children with you :doggieyes: the court may not be so easily persuaded :tinysmile_twink_t2::tinysmile_kiss_t4:.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Inca should be ok, though.

Apparently she married Little Richard!

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

TBH..I married the first dickless wonder cos I wanted a huge party and a pretty dress (and it pissed my Dad off cos I married a Hells Angel)
                2nd one was during my 'wilderness years'..not a clue why I married him,,I didn't even fecking LIKE him,,so after I battered him bandy and he put me in ICU I decided that we really weren't meant to even breathe the same air.
                I keep telling Rob I;m not 'good wife' material but the daft bugger still wants to make an honest woman of me msl:

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                  I keep telling Rob I'm not 'good wife' material but the daft bugger still wants to make an honest woman of me msl:
                  How does he plan to stop you telling everyone that you're an Aztec pwincess?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X