• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye - Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye - Parking Charge Notice

I would very much appreciate help on this matter please. In October I paid and attended a well publicised event at a hotel by Heathrow. The car park used to be barrier operated, now it's run by this Parking Eye firm. After arriving on the Saturday morning I gave reg details to who I thought was the hotel operative so as not to incur any issues; the information obviously didn't get through.

I've now received a Parking Charge Notice from Parking Eye. On the strength of this I rang the hotel and spoke to the duty Manager (name withheld at this point) who assured me if I sent the pdf of the notice by email he'll have this cancelled. Somehow I've got a bad feeling that it was all show and nothing will be done. My question is should still go through the appeals process with Parking Eye explaining the above, or what ignore, I just don't know what the best course of action is. Parking Eye have asked for £60 by 05/11/2013 else it goes up to £100.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Eye - Parking Charge Notice

Appeal. Better safe than sorry. Thye will refuse but you need to go through with the pretence in order to get the valuable popla code.

Remember it was the driver who did this and that and you are appealing as the registered keeper.

M1

Comment

Thanks M1, should I appeal using their online appeal facility even though it says by doing so I'm agreeing to their privacy statement?

Comment

I wouldn't personally waste a stamp on them, maybe it's because i'm Scottish tightwad though.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X