• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Finally taking SPML/ Acenden/ Capstone to the High Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally taking SPML/ Acenden/ Capstone to the High Court

Hi,

After more than six years of battling I have finally got to the stage where I am taking SPML to the High Court. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has done the saem thing or who is planning to. I am at the stage where my particluars of claim have been submitted and a defence has been sent to me.
    Lots of issues where I feel I have been hard done by but mainly I am chasing monies and interest owed from their sale of my property which took them more than two years and for several 100k under its true value. Other issues concern nonsensical valuations and ongoing charges for more than two years.
    My case has been allocated to the multi-track.

Regards,
    Tags: None

Re: Finally taking SPML/ Acenden/ Capstone to the High Court

Has the case been heard?

Comment

REPORTED

Comment

When is your count date???

Comment

I also have a secured loan with SPML now administered by Acenden. the original loan was £25,000.00 in 2005. It was a repayment loan. I now owe more than I borrowed in spite of paying for 10 years. They have taken me to court on 2 occasions and obtained suspended repossession orders. The first was after I had just left hospital following brain surgery. I had to attend because they would not agree to adjourn in spite of medical evidence. I am desperate to find a solution to this matter that is a noose around my neck. I have made a complaint but have not had a response. It looks as if they are untouchable. How can that be? Surely they are not above the law. This is a civilised society. Or isnt it? My monthly repayments equal the monthly interest so I will never be able to repay the loan even if I continue to pay all my life. They charge £70 a month for late payments. We should take out a class action? This company should be closed down. They should not allow them to sell on again. There must be help out there. Any ideas?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X