• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Received phone call after withdrawing permission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Received phone call after withdrawing permission

the houses were BTL
    the repo hearing was in 2007, it has taken from then until 2013 for the repossession complaint to even be acknowledged.

re the phone call, i would like to take action against them if they dont answer this complaint to my satisfaction, but unsure as to how to take action and what to claim

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
      Draknarz
      Im not doubting you but as one who went through repossession I know what steps they had to take and how many letters I got seems something funny or sytrange in what happened to you
      i have already been through 9 reposession hearings, but for the repossession hearing on the property that was repossessed, i was not living there and i did not know there were arrears. when i learnt about the arrears and the repo, i quickly paid the arrears to stop repossession

Comment

Originally posted by draknarz View Post
        re the phone call, i would like to take action against them if they dont answer this complaint to my satisfaction, but unsure as to how to take action and what to claim

Why don't you ask the firm to purge your telephone number from their database or records then they won't be able to call you I did this with Mortgage Express when things were getting on top of me a couple of years ago and it worked wonders.

I'll also take a peek at your other repossession thread later.

Comment

Originally posted by ernest21
          We’ve created this superb cheat program because there is no application this good as far as what the current market has offered. Even if there are other last day on earth cheats APK files on mobile devices online, most of them are very tricky to learn and may not work. What we have here is the best version.

WOW:- a spammer who cannot read as this thread last use 6 years ago, they have let school out

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X