• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance debt assigned to Hillesden Securities then Aplins claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Finance debt assigned to Hillesden Securities then Aplins claim

Hello everybody this is my first post and looking for help with pre-action protocols. I have asked Aplins to provide me with credit agreement. I stressed this request was made under pre action protocol part 31.16 and not section 78 Consumer Credit Act 1974. So did not enclose any money. Can I ask for Deed of Agreement from Aplins using same pre action protocol. Also need all of accounts pertaining to my account with Welcome Finance can I ask Aplins to provide these also. I havn't got long before I am out of time with the court. So in the absence of any proof I owe Hillesden the money I suppose I must refute their claim. Also I was not informed of the assignment.

Re: Welcome Finance debt assigned to Hillesden Securities then Aplins claim

Hi and welcome!

It would be useful if you could provide us with a few more details about this claim and if you could scan or take a picture of the particulars of claim to start with. Would also help to know the answers to a few questions: :typing:
    • Was this an unsecured Welcome Finance loan?
    • When did you take out the loan?
    • What's the alleged balance?
    • When did you last make a payment?
    • Did you ever get a default notice?
    • When did you receive the claim and when did you send a request for documents?
    Last edited by FlamingParrot; 21st October 2013, 23:54:PM. Reason: Added another line

Comment

Thank you so much for replying to my post. My unsecured loan was taken out on 29/10/2008 and a default notice received on 29/04/2013. The claim from Hillesden Securities claiming they were assigned the original loan from Welcome Finance sent by solicitors Aplins on 16th October 2013. I have sent an acknowledgement to Northampton ( ccbc ) giving me a few more days time before filing a defense. I sent request for documents as per attached letter on 22/10/2013. Any help appreciated they intend to obtain a charging order on my house as soon as they get the CCJ.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Amethyst; 24th October 2013, 16:51:PM. Reason: Missed last few words.

Comment

Everyone can you read attached documents unsure have posted properly

Comment

Yes they work perfectly, although you have left some personal information on the request for info document.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
            Yes they work perfectly, although you have left some personal information on the request for info document.
            I did not mean too, does the opposition read these pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Originally posted by nofunds View Post
              I did not mean too, does the opposition read these pages.
              It's an open forum which anyone can read, it's best to remove all personal details to be on the safe side. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by nofunds View Post
                Thank you so much for replying to my post. My unsecured loan was taken out on 29/10/2008 and a default notice received on 29/04/2013. The claim from Hillesden Securities claiming they were assigned the original loan from Welcome Finance sent by solicitors Aplins on 16th October 2013. I have sent an acknowledgement to Northampton ( ccbc ) giving me a few more days time before filing a defense. I sent request for documents as per attached letter on 22/10/2013. Any help appreciated they intend to obtain a charging order on my house as soon as they get the CCJ.
                What do you intend to base your defense on? This is a loan from 2008, meaning the court has discretion to enforce even without a credit agreement that ticks all the boxes. You also mention a counter-claim, what are you counter-claiming for?

If you want to post more details on the above, you may want to consider becoming a VIP member to keep your thread away from prying eyes.

Go to settings, the third group down is 'My settings', under 'My account', the last item is paid subscriptions. Under VIP member subscription, choose one year £9 or 10 years £25. See below.

Attached Thumbnails

Comment

I have amended it for you .
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for amending that for me, much obliged.

Comment

Thank you for your help and concern for security. I guess I havn't made a very good start. I will post replies from Aplins when I receive them which could be soon but do not hold your breath. Apparently Hillesden Securities have a certain reputation for being b******s to deal with. Until I receive documents from Aplins I cannot go any further.

Comment

Received letter from DLC in respect of their client Hillesden Securities which was passed to them via their solicitors Aplins, letter attached. Received on same day letter from H M Courts and Tribunal Service which is also attached.
                        Where does this leave me now. DLC state they will forward documentation in due course, can they take as long as they like to find the necessary documentation. Also,the Court letter states Hillesden's have 28 days to respond is that from when I issued the request for information.
                        Regards Nofunds.
                        Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X