• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell CCJ threat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell CCJ threat

was their any further comments on this? as i am in pretty much the same situation and do not know what to do now.

i had the bulk letter, acknowladged that and sent CPR 31.14 etc to recieve all required information (agreement etc etc) did not recieve anything so submitted to the defence stating i could not defend as i had not been given the documents as requested.

after the deadline a very blurred copy of an agreement i do not remember signing was sent to me by IND.

i have now recieved from the court stating the case is elegible to be passed to small claims track and i need to complete the form by the 15th Oct.

but i dont know what to put on the form as i dont have all the documents i asked for and even the one they have sent me is unreadable.
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell CCJ threat

What is the form you have received from the court ?

If you can, posting the documents up on this thread would be a good idea (cover up your name/address etc before scanning/photgraphing them to upload). Also copies of the documents/defence etc you have already sent to the court.

Then we'll have a much better idea of your specific case and be able to advise with completion of the form and so on.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Lowell Group/Howard Cohen CCJ threat

Originally posted by drewe1980 View Post
      after the deadline a very blurred copy of an agreement i do not remember signing was sent to me by IND.

i have now recieved from the court stating the case is elegible to be passed to small claims track and i need to complete the form by the 15th Oct.

but i dont know what to put on the form as i dont have all the documents i asked for and even the one they have sent me is unreadable.
      As per Amethyst's post above, you'll need to post up the documents, and it would be helpful if you could also answer a few questions:
      • How much is the claim for?
      • Who was the original lender?
      • Was this a loan, credit card or overdraft?
      • When did you open the account/apply for the card or loan?
      • Did you apply online?
      • Did you receive a default notice?
      • Did you receive a notice of assignment?
      • Did you ever send a CCA request to Lowell or the original lender?
      • Did you receive any letters from Howard Cohen saying they would be issuing a claim?

The more you can tell us, the better.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X