• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Multiple Parking Charge Notices Received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Multiple Parking Charge Notices Received

If you put in a proper appeal along the lines of the link i posted in post 2 i'd say the odds of winning were 99% +

M1

Comment

my appeal goes as/ dear sirs I am advised by the driver that parking fee was paid. therefore I am appealing your parking charge notice, because I don't believe you are the landowners and in any case its a penalty.in the event you disallow my appeal please forward me a POPLA code for me to utilise
      sorry to be a pain

Comment

That's fine. They will write back and ask for any proof of purchase so to preempt that perhaps state that the driver didn't keep the tickets as they didn't think they'd need them.

M1

Comment

thank you very much I will let you how the first one goes thanks again

Comment

hi just received a letter off parking eye relating to one of three pcn s, basically I was not the driver, I have not indicated who the driver was,i have been notified under section 9(2)(b)of schedule 4 freedom act 2012 that the driver is required to pay this parking charge in full,i should tell them the drivers details bla bla bla also they have the right to recover any charges from registered keeper warning under paragraph 9(2)f 4 freedoms act how do I stand I told them the driver has paid the fee many thanks

Comment

Reply asking them to clarify they are upholding your appeal and ceasing action. Should this not be the case, please supply a POPLA code.

If you want to be a little less confrontational ask them to clarify whether or not they are upholding your appeal and ask for a POPLA code.

This is exactly as you would expect at present.

Comment

thank you I will let you know the outcome many thanks

Comment

hi just recieved another letter of parking eye asking name of driver am I legally bound to tell them also I asked for a popla number but they have not mentioned anything about that can you advise me please many thanks

Comment

Ignore their bit about the named driver, and just write something like this to them:

Dear Sir,

As you have rejected my appeal, please supply a POPLA code so that I may further the appeal to them.

Yours sincerely,

You.

They'll hopefully find it hard to misunderstand that.

Comment

thanks will do

Comment

Sounds to me like Parking Eye are losing lots of potential 'revenue' here and are trying to halt it, hence the not supplying the POPLA code and still going for drivers details.

Comment

Originally posted by Galahad View Post
                          Sounds to me like Parking Eye are losing lots of potential 'revenue' here and are trying to halt it, hence the not supplying the POPLA code and still going for drivers details.
                          What a shame! MY heart bleeds for them.

Comment

hi just had letters off parking eye that appeals have been rejected, I have received popla appeal forms whats the best way forward with this. as I was not the driver
                            many thanks

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Appeal-Letter

Make sure you appeal each ticket.

M1

Comment

hi I just received 3 refusals of appeal from parking eye, I have 3 popla codes, as I was not the driver and the driver says the fees were paid, what would be the best way to word my appeals to popla many thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X