• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Multiple Parking Charge Notices Received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Parking Charge Notices Received

I just received 2 parking charge notices from parking eye I parked at fistral beach at night I bought parking tickets just up the road as I was working there I thought that the beach parking was the same as the other parking im expecting another one tomorrow where do I stand thanks

Re: Parking Eye

Appeal each one individually.

Make your own letter up but don't let on who was driving. The objective isn't really to write a winning letter because that is 99.9% not going to happen. The objective is to get a popla code and a proper appeal, along these lines, has a great chance of success.

Something along the lines of

Dear Sirs,

I am appealing your ticket because i don't believe you are the landowner and in any case it's a penalty. In the event you disallow my appeal please forward a Popla code for me to utilise.

xxxx

M1

Comment

Re: Parking Eye

Thanks M1 - I was unsure about this one with it being multiple tickets in a short time.

Welfare - the letter to Parking Eye is literally like M1 has written - save the elaboration for POPLA. :beagle:

Comment

Re: Multiple Parking Charge Notices Received

For popla each one is a separate matter. For those ignorers who stockpiled tickets it's more of an issue as judges in court cases see a chancer and some want to stick it to them.

Popla is just a conveyor belt of individual tickets and one case has no relevance to another.

M1

Comment

Thank you - always learning!

Comment

thanks ill appeal to both separately thanks again

Comment

just received a third notice off parking eye do I put my name on the appeal letters thanks

Comment

Yes you do. Don't admit to driving though. Always speak as the "registered keeper" and say "the driver did"

M1

Comment

thank you

Comment

hi just tried to email appeal to parking eye but it wont send is this a tactic they use wanted to email and use post office as back up
                    are they taking the p thanks welfare

Comment

https://www.parkingeye.co.uk/Appeal

They must have changed tack as the did take them by email. Make sure to select registered keeper and not driver or driver/registered keeper.

M1

Comment

ok thanks mate

Comment

as my son got parking tickets around the corner thinking it was the same parking zone it means he never got tickets at the car park. where would we stand should have looked myself but we learn, last ticket is for 11.5 hours other 7.51 and 1.51 hours a genuine mistake going to appeal don't mind paying for the hours we were there but im not going to admit anything just see how it goes thanks

Comment

It could be included in an appeal but i doubt it'll make much difference.

M1

Comment

ok thanks, reading different comments about parking eye whats the odds of getting done by them,i don't mind messing them around as I wasn't the driver in fact I will keep messing them around just to p them off thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X