• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Monument / Lowell / BW Legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monument / Lowell / BW Legal

Following my recent problems and eventual solution, I'd like to recommend that anyone receiving a statutory demand via BW Legal or Lowell follows the same course of action.

I decided against trying to represent myself and passed my comprehensive file to Howlett Clarke solicitors - QualitySolicitors.

Kate Briscoe's experience and track record with Lowells is extensive. It's a long story and I have been hounded by various debt collectors for years. Briefly, I was issued with a Statutory Demand and Kate has quickly had it set aside for me. She saved me a huge amount of worry and it did not cost me any money as all of Kate's fees were paid for by Lowells.

Please let me know if you're in a similar situation or want pointing in the right direction and I'll try and answer any questions.
    Tags: None

Re: Monument/Lowell/BW Legal

Originally posted by Stato View Post
    Kate's fees were paid for by Lowells.
    ^^^^ That's always the best part :bounce:

Comment

Re: Monument / Lowell / BW Legal

Congratulations - it's always great to hear of successes against these disproportionate actions taken by companies. It is extremely wrong that they, and the courts, feel able to walk all over individuals yet back off as soon as a legal firm is involved.

Unfortunately stopping certain companies using the very real threat of bankruptcy against individuals for relatively small debts needs changes to legislation and better regulation and it doesn't seem to be on anyone's current agenda for change.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you, I was very happy to be able to help
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Congratulations - it's always great to hear of successes against these disproportionate actions taken by companies. It is extremely wrong that they, and the courts, feel able to walk all over individuals yet back off as soon as a legal firm is involved.

Unfortunately stopping certain companies using the very real threat of bankruptcy against individuals for relatively small debts needs changes to legislation and better regulation and it doesn't seem to be on anyone's current agenda for change.
          I think the more publicity initially, yes, on the LB forums - though Kate Briscoe's profile / successes in these cases will I am sure, soon reach more extended audiences - this focused form of fightback gets, the more likely relevant future agendas will be obliged to address the current clear misuse of processes intended to allow fully committed (i.e. will follow through) creditors to bankrupt others. This as opposed to such creditors (Lowell / BW Legal) who only use aspects of the legislation to attempt to unnerve creditors.
          I guess ultimately, yet again, most of us are in the dark about aspects / procedures when threats are made or letters received; all the more reason to say: discussions here are so very enlightening!
          That said.....it can get complex and well....I know...there comes a point to seek legal representation and Thread poster Stato sums it all up with 'Kate Briscoe's experience and track record with Lowells is extensive' . Good luck Stato. And Lowell.....times are changing.
          "...And I thought Richard Empson and Edmund Dudley were dead and buried."

Comment

Originally posted by eyeoftheneedle View Post
            I think the more publicity initially, yes, on the LB forums - though Kate Briscoe's profile / successes in these cases will I am sure, soon reach more extended audiences - this focused form of fightback gets, the more likely relevant future agendas will be obliged to address the current clear misuse of processes intended to allow fully committed (i.e. will follow through) creditors to bankrupt others. This as opposed to such creditors (Lowell / BW Legal) who only use aspects of the legislation to attempt to unnerve creditors.
            I guess ultimately, yet again, most of us are in the dark about aspects / procedures when threats are made or letters received; all the more reason to say: discussions here are so very enlightening!
            That said.....it can get complex and well....I know...there comes a point to seek legal representation and Thread poster Stato sums it all up with 'Kate Briscoe's experience and track record with Lowells is extensive' . Good luck Stato. And Lowell.....times are changing.
            Oh dear! I must learn to proof read before pressing 'post' -
            'This as opposed to such creditors (Lowell / BW Legal) who only use aspects of the legislation to attempt to unnerve creditors. '
            should have read:
            'This as opposed to such creditors (Lowell / BW Legal) who only use aspects of the legislation to attempt to unnerve debtors (NOT creditors).' Sorry, didn't mean to confuse.
            "...And I thought Richard Empson and Edmund Dudley were dead and buried."

Comment

Congratulations to both of you! There's no doubt Kate has taken to her new found passion like a duck to water, and her track record is exceptional. I'm pleased for both of you that this was such a success.

Comment

Originally posted by eyeoftheneedle View Post
                Oh dear! I must learn to proof read before pressing 'post' -
                No worries - you can also edit your own posts, when you look at one of your recent posts, you will see a button labelled "Edit Post". Click on it and you should be able to edit them. I think you have up to three days to edit them, see below.
                Attached Files

Comment

:badidea::badidea::badidea::badidea:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X