• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bankruptcy Petition against Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bankruptcy Petition against Me

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I'm currently going through a court case with Lowell Portfolio, who are petioning to bankrupt me, my origional debt was with Very (shop direct) who sold the debt on the 2/6/12 to lowell perfolio who have instructed BW Legal debt recovery solicitors for the sum of £6818.99, the original balance with Very was £6563.99. I first attended canterbury county court on the 12/6/13 and the judge requested that the petitioning creditor shall send to the court and to the debtor by 4pm on the 10/7/13 copies of
    1) The original credit agreement upon which the petition is based on
    2) The notice of assignment of the debt to the petitioning creditor and any covering letter
    3) Any statements showing how the petition debt is calculated

I received a copy of the original credit agreement on the 1/8/13 and copies of notice of assignment on 15/8/13.
    I attended the second hearing on the 30/8/13 to which the judge asked if all 3 documents had been provided, the solicitors replied no, just the statements showing how the debt is calculated wasn't provided, the judge at, which was a different judge to the one who had requested the 3 documents by said time and date, said she wasn't interested that the documents were late when I mentioned they wasn't sent in time requested by the previous judge, she adjourned the hearing to give the solicitors time to get the copies of the statements calculating the debt.
    This is where I stand at the moment, I have a house with a mortgage that they are after, so they can sell it for next to nothing just so they get there money, which means I'll lose my hard earnt equity, and me and my daughter will be left with nothing and nowhere to live, also I have a disability which will cause even greater distress if they take my house. At the last court hearing the judge said it was to be adjourned for a further 28 days, so that the creditors have time to get the requested info, but I got a hearing date for the 22/11/13, so I feel that somehow I'm being stitched up, and it's with the second judge again, who, at the last hearing told me that I will be bankrupt, wether it's today or at the next hearing, she obviously was taking advantage of the fact that I was'nt being represented, the comment was intimidating and threatening.
    I was hoping that someone on here would get excited about this case and be able to help.
    Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: Bankruptcy Petition against Me

Hi there

This sounds very familiar sadly.

First off, can you scan up the 'agreement' they have provided.

When was the debt taken out with Very?
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi Celestine,
      Thank you for your prompt reply.
      The credit agreement was taken out on the 27/2/04
      I'm trying to scan from my home printer but having a few problems, I'm going to do it at my local library when I've finished work this afternoon.

Kind Regards
      Kellie

Comment

Any update, or have you forwarded it all to Cel off forum?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X