• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

loanoptions.net

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loanoptions.net

This company has "stolen" £65 from me, and others. They do make it clear on their website that they are loan brokers or that they will charge £65 for their "services". I haven't accepted a loan from any of the companies they suggested. Can I claim may money back?
    Tags: None

Re: loanoptions.net

From their T&C's:

Cancellation Policy

If you wish to cancel your 30 day membership please write to us at the following address. Refunds are calculated based on the length of time between the start of your membership and receipt of your cancellation letter.

Loan Options
    3rd Floor Wyndham House
    1-3 Wyndham Street, Bridgend
    CF31 1EF

Comment

Mads62 - at what point did you give them your debit card information?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like the way the cancellation is of the 30 day membership (which seems to cost the £64.76) but if you don't realise you have signed up to a pay service (and it isn't at all clear) then as they don't take the money till after the 30 days is up, by the time you get a bank statement showing the £64.76 missing from your account, you are out of time to cancel.

APR 53% rep. too! !!!!

When is the Fee Debited?

The full amount of £64.76 will be debited within 50 days; this will not restrict you from gaining full access to our services immediately.
      Think a big complaint needs to go in on the clarity of their advertising.

It really isn't clear that as soon as you register this kicks in
      We provide a variety of services by phone, internet, mail and other means through a 30 day membership programme. In return for these services, You agree to pay a one-off fee of £64.76 (£34.76 registration fee + £1 per day).

CCL details
      Licence Number:0640755
      Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business Name Company Registration Number
      Loan Options Limited 07451501

Categories:

Credit brokerage
      Provision of credit information services, excluding credit repair

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Loan-Options.Net
      The Money Circle

Issued Date: 17-Dec-2010
      Date Maintenance Payment Due: 16-Dec-2015

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

Name Position
      Gareth James
      Mike Chamberlain

Nature of Business:

Credit Agreements/loans (not linked)

Current Address(es):

Address Type Address
      Correspondence Wyndham House, 1-3, Wyndham Street, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, CF31 1EP, Wales
      Principal Place Of Business Wyndham House, 1-3, Wyndham Street, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, CF31 1EP, Wales
      Registered Office Wyndham House, 3rd Floor, 1-3 Wyndham Street, Bridgend, County Of Bridgend, CF31 1EF, Wales

Historic Address(es):

Address Type Address
      Registered Office Wyndham House, 1-3, Wyndham Street, Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, CF31 1EP, Wales
      and oh look wonder if these are the same two

The other director of Lifestyle Finance Solutions Ltd was Neil Davies.

From companies house Loan Options Ltd - DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / MR GARETH HUW JAMES / 01/03/2013 - and -
      DIRECTOR'S CHANGE OF PARTICULARS / MR MICHAEL WILLIAM CHAMBERLAIN / 28/11/2012
      also name changed to money circle membership ltd in august.

GARETH is also LOANMART LIMITED director trading from same address, Wyndam House (http://www.loanmart-uk.com/)
      Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd September 2013, 08:49:AM.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's only 15 minutes away from me - maybe I should go and say hello!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X