• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

capquest own old lloyds credit card debt help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: capquest own old lloyds credit card debt help

heyyy flamming parrot im trying to print this letter and the anti tamper stamp isnt printing out, it lets me copy and paste it but its not there on my page?? can i get it from anywere else? or is there anything else i can do?
    also shall i put there address at the top of the letter?

thank you

Comment

ahhh panic over :tinysmile_grin_t: i had to save it on the comp first god knows why

Comment

Have you got it all sorted? Good idea to have the strip saved on your computer, in case you need it again. :thumb:

All set to send tomorrow before 12:30?

Comment

yes thank you its on there now. all i have done is copied and pasted the letter you gave me put my account number in, shall i do anything else?? should i put there address at the top??
          and am i printing and siging in the strip??

thanks sorry for being a pain just want to make sure i have it all right!!

Comment

That's right, you just have to enter your account number. Normally you'd have your name and address at the top of the letter, then the addressee's details (the bank's name and address), the date and then the body of the letter as posted.

Print the letter with the strip at the bottom, below "yours faithfully", where you'd normally sign. Sign on top of the strip.

Comment

okays all done my address, theres and the date the account number and the letter. printed off ready for tomorrow ill be first at the post office! Thank you so much!! Should I now wait a few days for there reply?? Or should I replay to the letter they sent? I wish these debts would go away!! I was so silly at 18, thanks again!!:yo:

Comment

Originally posted by kayles5 View Post
                okays all done my address, theres and the date the account number and the letter. printed off ready for tomorrow ill be first at the post office! Thank you so much!! Should I now wait a few days for there reply?? Or should I replay to the letter they sent? I wish these debts would go away!! I was so silly at 18, thanks again!!:yo:
                We were all silly at 18! :grin:

They have 14 days to reply to your CCA request, however, I don't think you should wait that long to reply to the other letter you have received, you have to inform the solicitors you are waiting for a response to your request, however, you can only do that once you've sent the CCA letter, if you send it tomorrow, we can then draft something tomorrow to send on Monday. :thumb:

I have been following the unenforceability route since 2010 and my debts have *almost* gone away, in terms that they're not bothering me and I have just over 2 years to go before they are Statute Barred, at some point I also thought it would be impossible.

Comment

I hope it works for me too!! Okays sounds like a plan, i know this is another silly questions but i am sending this letter to optima legal??

Comment

I have been reading threw the posts and i think you want me to send this letter to capquest then we will reply to optima legal, im off the post office now

Comment

Hi i have sent the letter to capquest, now what should i send to optima legal or should i just ring them and say im waiting for my cca request? Cheers guys

Comment

Hi Kayles,

In the absence of FP you've pm'd me to see if I can help at all.

You sent the CCA Request on I think Oct 12th. That gives Capquest until Oct 26th to reply with a copy of your agreement. You need now to write a letter to Optima Legal stating that you have sent a request under s77-79 of the CCA requesting a copy of your agreement. State that Capquest have until October 26th to reply to this, so you would be grateful if they could return to Capquest asking them to delay further action until they comply with the request.

At this point that is all you can really do to buy some time, and see if they do actually supply a proper agreement. As soon as you hear anything, you need to remove personal details and post back up here. My MO is to arrange affordable repayments, but FP was guiding you much more down the unenforceability route which is why I backed out. I hope by the time you hear back from either Optima or Capquest FP will be back. It is very unlike her not to follow up something this serious, so I assume she must be ill, or otherwise unable to get online.

Try to get the letter written tonight and post it recorded delivery first thing in the morning, then wait and see what happens. I know from your pm you are accutely aware of the timescales.

Hope this helps.

:beagle:

Comment

Thanks so much labman!! Okays, I have just worte dear sir, I have sent a request under s77-79 of the CCA requesting a copy of my agreement. Capquest have until October 26th to reply to this, I would be grateful if you could return to Capquest asking them to delay further action until they comply with the request.
                          yours faithfully,

Do I need to sign my name again in the anti tamper stamp?

is there anything else i need to include in the letter??

Comment

FP is on holiday.

Yes you need the anti tamper stamp every time you send a letter to these organisations.
                            Originally posted by labman View Post
                            Hi Kayles,

In the absence of FP you've pm'd me to see if I can help at all.

You sent the CCA Request on I think Oct 12th. That gives Capquest until Oct 26th to reply with a copy of your agreement. You need now to write a letter to Optima Legal stating that you have sent a request under s77-79 of the CCA requesting a copy of your agreement. State that Capquest have until October 26th to reply to this, so you would be grateful if they could return to Capquest asking them to delay further action until they comply with the request.

At this point that is all you can really do to buy some time, and see if they do actually supply a proper agreement. As soon as you hear anything, you need to remove personal details and post back up here. My MO is to arrange affordable repayments, but FP was guiding you much more down the unenforceability route which is why I backed out. I hope by the time you hear back from either Optima or Capquest FP will be back. It is very unlike her not to follow up something this serious, so I assume she must be ill, or otherwise unable to get online.

Try to get the letter written tonight and post it recorded delivery first thing in the morning, then wait and see what happens. I know from your pm you are accutely aware of the timescales.

Hope this helps.

:beagle:

Comment

Thanks Tuttsi!! I have put it on, I will post it first thing thanks so much for your help guys!!

Comment

Yes - every time you phsically sign and send it to them you will need that. I know it sounds bizarre, but they have been known to 'lift' signatures and paste them onto an agreement to make it look like you signed it originally.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X