• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Peterborough - Sat 31st May 2008

Originally posted by enaid View Post
    PMSL

Has anyone heard from him since? I did drop him a little "hello sugar" in the place he frequents most but he didn't reply.
    Me too enaid, I didn't get a reply either.:noidea:
    You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Originally posted by ByTheWay View Post
      Me too enaid, I didn't get a reply either.:noidea:
      Well we mustn't have impressed him then lol, doubt he'll be dropping through our windows with a box of choccies pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
        I think Celestine took a shining to a certain someone

Ahhh yes...my new friend :grin::yield:
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I think I can safely say that I've never seen Celestine look so displeased after being bored senseless by the 'Font Fairy'.

Comment

PMSL it was the "I've had enough now I am going to bed" as she fled the room that gave it away .... lol i was to busy babbling nonsense in the corner to save you Cel sorry!
            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

pmsl.........subtlety isn't my strongest point is it?!

still at least I went to bed knowing that the karmic order was kindly taken care of by Tate & Lyle.

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

MTM???

What a shame I could not be there - I probably would have taken the heat off you as he is always sending me cryptic pms

did I miss anything - was he dishy ? ( I am guesing not)
                "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

You are wrong.....he is a good looking chap actually....could be a daytime TV soap doctor actor. :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

pmsl I watched Doctors yesterday for the first time ever - had a saddo day of daytime tv - and yep he would fit in perfectly.
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X