• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Aldi and Parking Eye - Good News on Parking Charge Notices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aldi and Parking Eye - Good News on Parking Charge Notices

In the fast moving environment we find ourselves in now, we have good news regarding Aldi and Parking Eye.

Aldi seem to have seen sense with Parking Eye. If you have fallen victim to them,
    please phone Laura and Rachel in Aldi's Car Park Management Department on 01793 836317 to get your notice cancelled. They are working hard to deal with genuine cases - thanks Aldi.

It has been updated in the Parking Charge Notice Section (found under Bailiffs ----> Parking Offences). This area is currently being updated at least once a week and often more, such is the pace at which this is moving. Please keep an eye on it, and heed Mystery1 who is excellent in this area. :beagle:
    Tags: None

Re: Aldi and Parking Eye - Good News on Parking Charge Notices

Originally posted by labman View Post
    In the fast moving environment we find ourselves in now, we have good news regarding Aldi and Parking Eye.

Aldi seem to have seen sense with Parking Eye. If you have fallen victim to them,
    please phone Laura and Rachel in Aldi's Car Park Management Department on 01793 836317 to get your notice cancelled. They are working hard to deal with genuine cases - thanks Aldi.

It has been updated in the Parking Charge Notice Section (found under Bailiffs ----> Parking Offences). This area is currently being updated at least once a week and often more, such is the pace at which this is moving. Please keep an eye on it, and heed Mystery1 who is excellent in this area. :beagle:
    I was under the impression however that they were still saying you had to pay their "costs"?

Comment

I have read about several cases where the five has been written off. There can be no guarantees, but any move back to the consumer is welcomed. Perhaps members can record their experiences so we get as accurate picture as possible.

Comment

I have read about several cases where the five has been written off. There can be no guarantees, but any move back to the consumer is welcomed. Perhaps members can record their experiences so we get as accurate picture as possible.
        Oh no, not the X-men, it can't be!

Don't tell me Magneto's won!

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

LOL - try fine! The wonders of posting from an iPhone while still 90% asleep.

Comment

LOL - try fine! The wonders of posting from an iPhone while still 90% asleep.
            What fine?

Comment

There are a good few cases where it has been written off because they call it a fine! lol

BUT, being honest, it's a fair cop squire!

Comment

Well that's fine then.

Comment

Don't see where the good news is.

They insist you have to send PE your till receipt and appeal - still have to make the appeal.

My advice is don't shop at ALDI

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X