• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Perfect Solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Solutions

Hi I need to know if anyone knows if a company is not got authorisation any more do I have to still pay them when I get my ppi money?
    Perfect Solutions Michael Robert Palmer. He has called me today as I have just had a letter from Barclay saying they are going to pay me, after about 2 years of me chasing and getting no help from Mr Palmer but now he wants paying:tinysmile_cry_t: I think because Barclay sent him a copy of the letter he thinks I should pay him, but he has only asked for half the money as a good will thing.
    Tags: None

Re: SURRENDERED - Claims Management Companies who have Surrendered their Authorisatio

I am away at present and will revisit this thread when I get home. I could not find a company called Perfect Solutions? Can you please give us more information ie address the authorisation number from the MOJ so we can track them. I will also ask one of our other members to try and help you in my absence.

Originally posted by Shaunalig View Post
    Hi I need to know if anyone knows if a company is not got authorisation any more do I have to still pay them when I get my ppi money?
    Perfect Solutions Michael Robert Palmer. He has called me today as I have just had a letter from Barclay saying they are going to pay me, after about 2 years of me chasing and getting no help from Mr Palmer but now he wants paying:tinysmile_cry_t: I think because Barclay sent him a copy of the letter he thinks I should pay him, but he has only asked for half the money as a good will thing.

Comment

Re: Perfect Solutions

http://perfectsolutions.wix.com/perf...s#!can-i-claim

Comment

hi thanks for your quick reply. They trade as Perfect Solutions under Michael Robert Palmer on the MOJ area is greater London.On the MOJ web site it says cancelled. Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shaunalig View Post
          hi thanks for your quick reply. They trade as Perfect Solutions under Michael Robert Palmer on the MOJ area is greater London.On the MOJ web site it says cancelled. Many thanks
          If their authorisation is cancelled I do not believe they have the right to charge you as they are not authorised to do so. Please write to the MOJ/TS with a copy of the correspondence you have received and advise them that you are a member of Legal Beagles and that you understand that their authorisation is cancelled.

When I am back in the UK I will contact the MOJ to our contact there and also report this. Can you PM me your full name and address and details of if you paid any upfront fees and if so how much?

Comment

Wolf
            Thanks for the web site link but if you try calling any numbers they are all dead and have been for well over a year now!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Shaunalig;370821]Wolf
              Thanks for the web site link but if you try calling any numbers they are all dead and have been for well over a year now!!!!![/QUOTE

The link was for our benefit really as we had never heard of this particular company.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X