• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mortgage advice over solicitor acting for london mortgage company he tried to get me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mortgage advice over solicitor acting for london mortgage company he tried to get me

mortgage advice over solicitor acting for london mortgage company he tried to get me to hand over the keys
    without seing the judge when he was trying to repossess my house and made it seem like it was my only option.
    Also they charged me £351.00 and with other fees bought it up to £603.88 we were there for under an hour my wife was
    very distressed by his actions she was infloods of tears. My other question is this happened in nov 2008 so am I to late to
    complain to the legal ombudsman. help v much appreciated.
    Tags: None

Re: mortgage advice over solicitor acting for london mortgage company he tried to get

Why were you seeing a solicitor who was under instruction of the other party?

& why were you charged for this?
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Re: mortgage advice over solicitor acting for london mortgage company he tried to get

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Why were you seeing a solicitor who was under instruction of the other party?

& why were you charged for this?
      I didn't have a solicitor he was working for my mortgage provider he just ordered
      us into a side room and told what I said above very scary. his charges were suposedly under my morgage providers t&Cs litigation costs are
      variable mine was £350 and others I would love to attach them but don't know how thanks for your reply at this late hour

Comment

Originally posted by jubjubmane
        solicitor who was under instruction of the other party?
        gclub
        This post is from August 2013.

Comment

[QUOTE=jubjubmane;586308]solicitor who was under instruction of the other party?
          gclub[/QUOTE

If you need help please start your own thread.
          nem

Comment

thank you

Gclub

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X