• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds TSb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds TSb

Good Evening

I'm sorry i did not know where to post this i thought this sub forum may be the best place, i have had some success with claiming DlC and optional service cover from Brighthouse from reading this forum and from some of the replies from members for which i am extremely grateful but i need a little help with Lloyd s TSB and Experian credit agency.

I have a problem with Lloyd s registering an alias at my address that is quite clearly not me i have demanded that they remove it but so far i have been ignored i also have had an IVA registered on my file from Lloyds TSB from 2006 that was satisfied but they refuse to tell Experian to remove it this is seven years after i defaulted with them, this IVA has been completed for over two years and should not be on my credit file. I have checked all other credit reference agency's and they are as clean as a whistle, my Bank (Yorkshire) just recently refused me credit even though i have over £5000 in my account (in case you're wondering why do i want credit i just wanted to see if i could get it), is it possible for me to claim financial compensation from Lloyds if they refuse to remove this information and where do i go to to sort it out, i have contacted Experian and all they ccan say is we cannot remove it unless Lloyd's tell us to do so.

Any help gratefully received

Cheers
    Sillo
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X