• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Need help with Civil Enforcement Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need help with Civil Enforcement Ltd

Originally posted by labman View Post
    Good luck - if this one doesn't succeed, then you get the POPLA code with the outcome of your appeal, and then appeal directly to POPLA. There, as long as you have a strong letter of appeal, you have a good chance of succeeding.
    Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    The best thing is to appeal and almost certainly get to popla and win.

It's not about proving a point or pissing around. It's about not paying.

M1
    Hear! Hear!

At least two of us are living in the real world.

Comment

I do think there is a place for disability but most appeals now win because the contract isn't produced and/or they don't supply how the pre estimate of loss is made up.

Disability i think is mainly for court in my opinion, particularly to make duffer judges think twice about screwing a litigant in person, but there is no harm putting it in appeals but i wouldn't fancy my chances at both appeal stages based on disability.

M1

Comment

That is exactly what I'd already said M1, use it as a ground for appeal. Members are not guinea pigs for court cases. I'm disabled myself, so will fight that cause as strongly as anyone, but this is not the right place for doing it.

Feet firmly on the ground, and get the OP off the fine as quickly and easily as possible. As you will know, the disability issue is being discussed elsewhere.

Comment

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...0&#entry859900

CEL drop a case 2 days before the hearing. Imagine that

M1

Comment

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...0&#entry859900

CEL drop a case 2 days before the hearing. Imagine that

M1
            Is this normal practice for them?

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
              Is this normal practice for them?
              Seems to be. It's the third withdrawal i've posted on this thread.

M1

Comment

Seems to be. It's the third withdrawal i've posted on this thread.

M1
                Proves the point things get missed. It's the first one I've seen - sorry about that! :beagle:

Comment

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?...dpost&p=864466

:wink:

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X