• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Evicted, Homeless & Suicidal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evicted, Homeless & Suicidal

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    A roof over his head? Not a lot to ask for in 21st Century Britain.
    That much is beyond stating the bleeding obvious! The OP referred to other issues which may have been even more pressing than that though such as suicidal thoughts. In crude terms, a roof over his head is not much help if he is dead.

That is why I asked the question and listed a load of charities to do with the three issues he mentioned in particular - homelessness, mental health issues and suicide. I was trying to ascertain if he knew which of the above was the most pressing at present. As you will see I'd kinda sussed he needed a roof over his head from the charities listed. :tinysmile_grin_t:

OP - best of luck this afternoon. I, along with my wife and daughter, was very close to your position once and I know first hand how terrible that was and the stress it brought with it, so can imagine what you are going through at present. I'll look forward to reading how you got on, and then as Plan B stated, we can set about getting you sorted properly.
    Last edited by labman; 5th August 2013, 12:48:PM. Reason: Remove possibly offensive comment :-)

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
      In crude terms, a roof over his head is not much help if he is dead.
      Apart from preventing his corpse getting soggy?

(Sorry, George - my dark and mordant wit...)

Comment

The funnies may be alright on most post but on this one out of order the guy has problems that he needs help with,i cant offer the help but hope it gets sorted,as for any letters going to his last address what moron thought that one up?

Comment

Most people who post here have problems they need help with. This one is serious, but that doesn't make other posts any less serious, especially for the people with the problems. I agree with the general thrust towards keeping ALL threads more on topic, though humour in a dark situation can be helpful.

Comment

I think this story also needs media input? Are you up for that George?
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
              That much is beyond stating the bleeding obvious! .
              Ah ha! I saw the bit you removed from your post before the edit, and I was about to post an apology if my comment had inadvertently upset you :doggieyes:

I was simply using your original quote as an opportunity to make a party political broadcast on behalf of Plan B's Anti-Homeless Party :director:

Comment

Ah ha! I saw the bit you removed from your post before the edit, and I was about to post an apology if my comment had inadvertently upset you :doggieyes:

I was simply using your original quote as an opportunity to make a party political broadcast on behalf of Plan B's Anti-Homeless Party :director:
                I took it as sarcasm, then thought better of it! Good job I removed it then - no need for apologies anyway, forums discuss things. We should be able to do that without falling out with each other! :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                  i can't offer the help but hope it gets sorted,
                  Ditto.

as for any letters going to his last address what moron thought that one up?
                  It may seem daft, but that is what the law states - link. See paragraph 8.

However the council Gauleiter(s) gave notice or has been deemed to have given notice of its bloody-minded intentions, it is axiomatic that insufficient notice was given.

Comment

I can offer nothing to this thread other than compassion.

George, I sincerely hope that when you return here, it is with good news. X

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                      I think this story also needs media input?
                      Pity there's no friendly journalist reading this thread...

or is there? :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                        Pity there's no friendly journalist reading this thread...

or is there? :rofl:

Twitter??????

Comment

TWEETED
                          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

TWEETED
                            Generally, or to Sonia Poulton?

Comment

TWEETED
                              So I see

Come on Twitter - help get George a proper home !

Comment

So I see

Come on Twitter - help get George a proper home !
                                How hard can it be. He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he doesn't do drugs, he hasn't got a criminal record, and he's got a job. The only negative is he's been the victim of red tape which has made him homeless

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X