• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi, just joined

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hi, just joined

and where's my thanks button gone?..

Found it. Now a rep button

Comment

Ok, this is my last shot at finding a reason to appeal, before I give up and concede to logic and negotiations.

How can I find out if I made an application to "stay of execution?" when I applied for the set-aside hearing, if I can't find any paper work at home?

I'm looking for mistakes or flaws in their paperwork.

1. The Court claim form, says that the Claimant is: -
      "Arrow Global LLC"
      "Re: Arrow Global Guernsey Limit
      " Not Limited, but Limit.
      Based in the USA.
      21 Dec 2011
      Signature is printed text and not signed, by Bryan Carter.

2. The default Judgment issued on 21 Jan 2012 is identical to the above court claim form, presented by Bryan Carter.
      "Arrow Global LLC"
      "Re: Arrow Global Guernsey Limit
      "

3. The Court letter sent by Bryan Carter dated 31 May 2012 addresses the claimant as "Arrow Global Limited" v MR **** *******. *Missing LLC or Guernsey.
      To my knowledge, this Arrow Global are based in Manchester, UK.

4. My credit card agreement from 2004 says my contract is with MBNA Europe Bank Limited, based in Chester UK.

5. My credit score file showed a default by "Arrow Global Ltd"
      Address in Manchester UK.
      NOT "Arrow Global Limit", or "GUERNSEY" or "LLC", and certainly not in the USA.

Just which ARROW GLOBAL has my debt and which ARROW GLOBAL has a CCJ against me, and are they the same ARROW GLOBAL?

Can an American company obtain a CCJ against me when I took out credit card agreement with MBNA in the UK?

Comment

I'm sure there's someone on here who knew all the ins and outs of the Arrow companies, or he might be elsewhere, I'll have a look in my emails.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi folks. How is everyone? I'm still alive, just about.

From when I first started this thread, all the defaults have since been removed or expired.
          My only real worry/barrier is this remaining CCJ from Arrow Global which has 40 weeks to go before the 6 yrs are up and it falls off my credit file.
          Never made a payment, nor acknowledged the debt. Think I've had one letter from their solicitors, and not heard from them in years.
          I check my credit file every month to see if any searches have been carried out & low and behold, Arrow Global have searched on 21st March 2017, about 3 weeks ago.

What are they looking for?
          What can they learn from my credit file that will sway their decision whether to come affect me or not?
          Can they see account balances? Or account numbers? Or which bank I'm with?

I'm renting, nothing of value, self employed and on low income.
          Only thing they can come after is the bank with a third party order but even then, it's been 5 yrs and 4 months and they haven't done a thing... would a judge even allow it this late in the day?

I'd open a new bank account but the CCj makes that so much harder and don't want to lose my existing good current account by switching to a basic account, which is all Barclays will offer me in branch - already tried.

Tia

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X