• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: parking eye

Originally posted by debs2601 View Post
    I also told the court and PE that I was willing to pay the extra £2 for the extra time I was there. PE rufused to accept this.
    Very silly of them. Because that is all they are entitled to claim.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
      Forgive my lack of knowledge of court proceedings, but I assume we're trying to piece together a witness statement for debs now?
      And commenting on how silly Parking Eye are being rejecting the OP's offer to pay the £2.00 they are lawfully and only due. Thank goodness for Pepipoo.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

yes hope we are cos i could do with all the help i can get.

Comment

Please go the the pepipoo site, as already suggested. They have been helping to win cases.

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php

Select the private parking forum

Comment

What is the date by which you need to enter a defence ?

M1

Comment

i presume the date i go to court.19th august

Comment

I suggest you read what you have been sent and log in to the website now. You may be handing them a default judgement on a plate.

You do not just turn up at court and say your piece. It does not work like that.

M1

Comment

Debs - IMPORTANT PLEASE read this:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/englan...tm#time_limits

You only have 14 days to respond to say you'll be defending; if you don't, they can ask for an order against you. You are then allowed a further 14 days to return your defence.

Comment

As debs already has a hearing date, the case seems to have progressed beyond just entering a defence.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      As debs already has a hearing date, the case seems to have progressed beyond just entering a defence.
                      Could you enlighten those of us who are clueless on this site (me lol) as to what needs doing now then? I get the feeling that debs has not done anything since receiving the letter, though I'm not sure. What will she need to do, and what are the time limits for doing them?

Thanks CC.

Comment

I'm not really the person to ask, but as a hearing date has been set, it seems reasonable to deduce that the claim track will have been allocated and that the allocation questionnaire would not have been sent unless a defence had been entered.

After all, if no defence had been entered, the parking parasites would have obtained judgement in their favour by default.

Comment

It's an area I need to learn about as I'm pretty much clueless. If anyone knows of 'An Idiot's Guide to Court Claims' I'd like to know of it.

I think pt may have produced something?

Comment

I havent done anything since receiving the court date,I am presuming I have to wait to go to court so I can put my side over to the judge. Never had to do anything like this before.I am clueless as well.

Comment

I wrote back to the court straight away when I got it saying I will be defending myself.... Hence me getting the court date.

Comment

yes the hearing date set for 19th august......yuk

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X