• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What are You Listening to Right Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are You Listening to Right Now

Bit of electro swing whilst am cleaning the kitchen

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB67...tRxqN&index=24
      PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Must admit [MENTION=99495]slainte caragh[/MENTION] always love the Jeff Buckley version of that, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4

Today, been listening to Tom Petty, free falling,, but keep putting htis one on

Was so inspired by [MENTION=141]enaid[/MENTION] video with older dancers dancing to Jackie wilson, that i have been tracking simial down, and found this one.

lol, shreik, moonwalking babys and guess the bruce

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-wO...=RDu-wOyNiQtUg

And I might be going to see him again in Manchester next year
          PLEASE NOTE: I work irregular hours including nights and sleep in shifts. If I have not responded in 48 hours, please ask an admin to Messenger me!

"If you ever feel alone, remember, I am just the other side of the rainbow, or just south of the North Star. Whichever is closer." - A.J Murphy. 17/3/1974 - 16/03/1997 (RIP babe <3)

Comment

Comment

nuff said, lol

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk2f...DMMYk2fePPRdao

Just finished dancing with Mr Caragh

Yes, we are that soppy and sickly but I adore that man!

Comment

I usualy pick myself an inspiring speak to listen to this time of year, Sagon, Feynman but this year, but since the workds political systems seem to be following Art of War Sun Tzu, devide and rule

this seemed more suited,
                  <span style="color: rgb(84, 84, 84); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small;">

Comment

• Well,

Amazing composer, beautiful music for a summer, Ludovico Einaudi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1DRDcGlSsE
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcihcYEOeic

some of the street perfoirmers doing his tunes sound amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd1EXD6uVEE
                    Last edited by Crazy council; 17th July 2018, 12:33:PM.

Comment

• Lost another special friend this week we going down like flies

Comment

• this just feel right today,

Comment

• Becuase BREXIt

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51pxEO1HX3A
                            Last edited by charitynjw; 7th March 2019, 05:26:AM.
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                            gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

• Ceoil agus craic!

On the Fourth of July, 1806
                              We set sail from the sweet Cove of Cork
                              We were sailing away with a cargo of bricks
                              For the Grand City Hall in New York
                              'Twas a wonderful craft, she was rigged fore and aft
                              And oh, how the wild wind drove her
                              She stood several blasts, she had twenty seven masts
                              And they called her The Irish Rover

We had one million bags of the best Sligo rags
                              We had two million barrels of bone
                              We had three million bales of old nanny goat's tails
                              We had four million barrels of stone
                              We had five million dogs, six million hogs
                              Seven million barrels of porter
                              We had eight million sides of old blind horses' hides
                              In the hold of the Irish Rover

There was awl Mickey Coote who played hard on his flute
                              When the ladies lined up for a set
                              He would tootle with skill for each sparkling quadrille
                              Till the dancers were fluther'd and bet
                              With his smart witty talk, he was cock of the walk
                              And he rolled the dames under and over
                              They all knew at a glance when he took up his stance
                              That he sailed in The Irish Rover

There was Barney McGee from the banks of the Lee
                              There was Hogan from County Tyrone
                              There was Johnny McGurk who was scared stiff of work
                              And a man from Westmeath called Malone
                              There was Slugger O'Toole who was drunk as a rule
                              And fighting Bill Treacy from Dover
                              And your man, Mick MacCann from the banks of the Bann
                              The skipper of the Irish Rover

For a sailor it's always a bother in life
                              It's so lonesome by night and day
                              That he longs for the shore and a pretty young whore
                              Who will melt all his troubles away
                              Oh, the noise and the rout swillin' poitin and stout
                              For him soon the torment's over
                              Of the love of a maid, he is never afraid
                              An old salt from the Irish Rover

We had sailed seven years when the measles broke out
                              And the ship lost its way in the fog
                              And that whale of a crew was reduced down to two
                              Meself and the Captain's awl dog
                              Then the ship struck a rock, oh Lord! what a shock
                              The bulkhead was turned right over
                              Turned nine times around......... and the poor awl dog was drowned.........

...... I'm the last of The Irish Rover

Last edited by charitynjw; 21st March 2019, 15:50:PM.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

• Thanks for the craic Charitynjw x
                                I am a qualified solicitor and am happy to try and assist informally, where needed.

Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any practical advice I give is without liability. I do not represent people on the forum.

If in doubt you should always seek professional face to face legal advice.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X