• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EON - Warrant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EON - Warrant

Morning all got home from work yesterday to discover EON are applying for a warrant to enter my property and change my meter over to pre-payment or if that's not possible disconnect me. I was owing around 800 to them in April last year (2012) and managed to set-up a payment plan where they said if I paid so much per month via direct debit it would be cleared by April of this year. April came and went and apparently I was still in debt to them so continued to pay however around this time I switched banks and hadn't realised my direct debit to EON hadn't been transferred so they haven't been getting paid for the last two months. They say I owe just over 500 and this is where the warrant comes in. I have just been online trying to set-up a new direct debit but because of the debt it wont let me so will be ringing them first thing tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on where I stand with regards to getting debt cleared, will I have much chance of setting up a plan with them tomorrow or will they push for warrant? I could pay 200 straight off but wont have that money until I get paid at the end of the month is it worth mentioning this? If it makes any difference my property is electric only no gas or oil. Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Re: EON - Warrant

How much towards the debt were you paying on DD?

Comment

It was £85 at the time of setting it up I was told £35 was for usage and £50 towards debt forgot to mention that I paid 200 off when DD was setup

Comment

E-On is owned by a bunch of Krauts.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X