• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

!!! Vodafone unauthorised payment taken !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: !!! Vodafone unauthorised payment taken !!!

Hi danavis25,

Lee's out of the office this week so I'm replying on his behalf.

So that I look into this for you, please email me with your details via the contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - FAO Lee in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure it reaches me could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Many thanks,

Jenny
    Web Relations
    Vodafone UK
    I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK. LegalBEAGLES has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Welcome to LB Jen,

Lee has quite a reputation here

Looking forward to reading more from you

Comment

Morning Jen,

I have tried this method of contacting yourselves at Vodafone a few times and it does not work.

I am now gettign extremely annoyed with the service. The phone i have is completely useless the only time i am able to use my internet now is by connecting to wifi.

My signal is going from bad to worse (even i have noticed depending on the angle the phone is held at whilst having a telephone conversation depends weither i get any signal or not).

this is an example. a friend of mine called last night i had no missed calls however 30-40 minutes after he called i got a text message sayign i had a voicemail listened to the voicemail with the date and time etc and it was from my friend.

This is not only the case with calls but the same with text messages also my phone decides when it is goign to send and recieve messages when it wants too.

I have tried numerous of times for someone at Vodafone to get this sorted with no luck however this is the last straw i would like someone to contact me please.

Thanks for getting back to me Jen.

Dan
        Last edited by danavis25; 30th July 2013, 10:18:AM. Reason: removed private number

Comment

Hi Dan,

Thanks for coming back to your thread.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

In the meantime, I'd recommend editing your post to remove your mobile number.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
          I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Hi Lee,

No problem i have done that.

Is there a process which i can send the phone away for repair or somethign but as i say i have tried numerous times to get this sorted and all i keep getting is i need you to ring from a landline so we can change settings etc.

This has been done a few times and still nothign is sorted.

The phone is pretty useless 90% of the time if i am honest due to this issue.

Cheers

Dan

Comment

hiya dan.

I'm sure Lee will be back asap, but just to help speed things up. can you please let us know

when did you get the phone,
              then make and model of the phone
              the approx (not exact on here) location you are in (for example the Newcastle area)
              have you had a new SIM card in the last 3 months?
              Have you tried removing the SIM from your phone, wiping it and the holder in the phone with a clean soft cloth?
              Is your phone's software up to date?

It seems a lot I know but you would be amazed at how much info the answers can give us.

Comment

Hi Hurricane,

The phone is now approximately 12 - 16 months old (not 100%),
                It is a IPhone 4S,
                Newcastle Area,
                I have no new SIM since i got the phone and needed a micr sim (again approx 12 - 16 motnhs ago),
                I haven't tried anythign apart from what i was asked to do by the agents who i ahev spoken to at Vodafone,
                The software is up to date i even updated it again to make sure a week or so agao.

It isnt a proclem i don't mind answering any questions i am just now getting annoyed as the phone hasn't worked properly for months yet i am charged the same regardless of the service the phone is providing yet no one is doing anything about it.

I understand that settings may need ot be changed etc however i have called a good 3-4 time now, Each time i call i get the same responce. This leads me to believe no one is updating my accoutn with what has been done or said on previsou calls.

It didn't work the 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th time so why is it going to work at all its just extremely frustrating.

Thanks for your help thought hurricane

Dan

Comment

This thread has been Tweeted :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

????????

Comment

https://twitter.com/LegalBeagles
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Brilliant ,

Lee is there any joy with getting something sorted? last night again waiting for a phone call from my father who works away and nothing came through but a message making me aware i had a voicemail and when i rang my father back he had called around about an hour earlier to me recieving the text.

Also i would like someone to look into the fact the handset keeps freezing esp when trying to create a text. the cursor moves but there is nothing there then it catches up with itself then closes the text message application down?

Cheers

Dan

Comment

my initial answer would be a new Sim card, pop in to your local store and ask about a free replacement due to the problems you have been have been experiencing.

the phone is out of the Apple warrently (nothing to do with Vodaphone, its an Apple thing) as the warranty on any iphone is 12months.

Comment

So as a customer of Vodafone if you have a faulty phone etc were do you stand then if the handset is out of the warrenty? because this is sounding like another cop out.

Im no technical expert when it comes to phones but how is it the SIM would cause all the issues i seem ot be having? Only issue i have with going to my local Vodafone store is that this is 14.6 mile trip so its 30 miles approx to get a new SIM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Puffrose View Post
                              the phone is out of the Apple warrently (nothing to do with Vodaphone, its an Apple thing)
                              If Vodaphone supplied the phone then the apple 12 month warranty is immaterial, especially as the problems have been reported previously.

Comment

I do appreciate all the help from everyone on the site but at the moment i am just sick just seems i get over one hassle and there is another one to follow.

As a customer i don't feel it is too much to ask for a company to as they should, and act with the cusromers best intentions at the core of there values.

Its always an up hill struggle with Vodafone regardless what it is your calling up about, the only time i seem to be greated in a manner which is appropriate is when your calling the payment line.

Anythign else is a waste of time and is pretty disheartening as a customer.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X