• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Jail the Reckless Bankers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jail the Reckless Bankers!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22954586
    Tags: None

Re: Jail the Reckless Bankers!

more big talk wont happen

Comment

Be good if they were held accountable for past cock ups too.

Comment

I fully agree, :whoo: it's high time they were held accountable for their actions.

It is the bonu$ culture that has been responsible for the financial me$$ we're all in, not just individually but globally. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Bonu$e$ are paid based on the previous year's figures, which means bankers will go out of their way to make them look as good as possible, with little regard to what happens later on as a result. By the time the consequences of their reckle$$ actions become evident, many of them would have moved on, it's not uncommon for bankers to move on right after getting their bonus.

Comment

i honestly cannot see any of that happening if I'm honest!

Comment

The only bank any of them should ever see the inside of is an organ bank.

Shylock had a point.

Comment

Pigs will fly sooner tham that happening, the MPs etc will be out of a bonus job at the Banks!

Comment

.....yes all of us will defend the branch people because they are forced into it. They are equally responsible and they still earn big bonuses at branch level whilst those at the top get pay rises instead of bonuses backdated to the start of the year so they still do not miss out on the ££££££'s.

I suggest that what has been announced will be lost after the lobbying interests of financial institutions kick in. Nice headlines though but there will be no substance.....
                "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X