• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

All debt solutions/ 'start my claim.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All debt solutions/ 'start my claim.com

I have been given some very reliable information about a possible scam with the above company.

They are trying to bring in as a new trading name 'START MY CLAIM.COM' and will state that Banks/Finance companies will need a new authorisation and will ask for new forms to be signed and the truth is that they do not need these new forms signed. Once signed you will be in for no doubt a big percentage of any claim that they make or do not on your behalf. Also, it is worth remembering that NO upfront fees should be paid to any Claims Management Company from a cold call or otherwise, they cannot ask for money until they have your signed forms and that is a Ministry of Justice requirement for CMC's. My suggestion is DO NOT sign any forms without FIRST taking professional legal advice.

If anyone is contacted by this company and they are unsure please post up here on this thread and either myself or one of the Legal Beagles team will try and assist you further.
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 14th June 2013, 17:50:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: All debt solutions/ 'start my claim.com

http://www.startmyclaim.com/

Says they are Lifestyle Money Trading name of All Debt Solutions

Unbelievable lol even still the Swansea address

Comment

We thought they had gone very quiet, dreaming up the next scam and hey presto here we go again. I just hope that the people that they are contacting are not taken in by this rubbish and that they do seek help before participating.
      Originally posted by enaid View Post
      http://www.startmyclaim.com/

Says they are Lifestyle Money Trading name of All Debt Solutions

Unbelievable lol even still the Swansea address

Comment

What's the betting Lifestyle money goes into Administration and the same old, same old starts all over again?

Comment

To get this thread on Google to the top we need a lot of hits to do this otherwise no one is going to know this important information. It appears that they must have paid an absolute fortune to get all their advertising to the top when you type in startmyclaims.com we are 16th at the moment.

Comment

Good news we are now 2nd on Google listing from 16th yesterday lol, no doubt I will have the Directors complaining about me before too long.

Comment

We have just checked the Ministry of Justice web site 'ALL DEBT SOLUTIONS' is under investigation by the Ministry of Justice. https://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/details.aspx/20239 so if you are contacted by someone from this company or any of it's trading names please be careful and do not enter into any financial contract no matter how good it sounds.

Comment

This company LIFESTYLE MONEY is in administration http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...ings-creditors although still being shown as authorised by the MOJ. Their web site is still live and any business you conduct with this company should be treated with extreme caution in view of the fact that the4y are supposedly no longer trading.

Comment

Following the creditors meeting on the 15th All debt Solutions Ltd have gone into administration and surrendered their MOJ authorization.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X