• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CARTEL CLIENT REVIEW /CARL WRIGHT help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CARTEL CLIENT REVIEW /CARL WRIGHT help needed

If you have ever fallen victim to an ex Claims Management Company called Cartel Client Review or any of Carl Wrights many other companies or business activities.

We are looking for people who lost money due to paying an upfront fee and was unable to claim back under s.75 from their credit when they never received a service from CARTEL CLIENT REVIEW company or any of Carl Wrights other business .

We would like to hear from you and would like to hear your story on how you came involved, how much upfront fee did you pay and what were the circumstances that lead to you paying this upfront fee.

If you wish to remain anonymous please PM me or please post here on this thread. All information received will be in the strictest of confidence.

Thank you
    Tags: None

Re: CARTEL CLIENT REVIEW /CARL WRIGHT help needed

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
    If you have ever fallen victim to an ex Claims Management Company called Cartel Client Review or any of Carl Wrights many other companies or business activities.

We are looking for people who lost money due to paying an upfront fee and was unable to claim back under s.75 from their credit when they never received a service from CARTEL CLIENT REVIEW company or any of Carl Wrights other business .

We would like to hear from you and would like to hear your story on how you came involved, how much upfront fee did you pay and what were the circumstances that lead to you paying this upfront fee.

Not sure if this thread is still active but here is my story. I paid them £500 in 2008 or 2009 to try and reduce or undermine my contract with my credit card provider, and then I got a phone call from my representative to say the business was being shut down but my claim would be passed on. Then I heard nothing until just over a year ago when I got a phone call from another company called Grassroots Financial, who said they could see I was due a refund and I needed to go through them to get it back. I got a reference number and a telephone number to ring, but whenever I rang the person I needed to speak to was always unavailable. I left many requests for them to call me back but no one ever did. Until a friend suggested trying to claim back my money through the financial ombudsman (since found out it needs to be the ministry of justice) I had given up hope of seeing my money again. Any help you can give me would be great. Thanks

Comment

Hi Ruthie

Many thanks for responding to my notice.

What happened with the FOS out of interest?

Did you ever try and claim back through s75 from your card provider as you never received a service and the company went out of business. Banks will try and wriggle out of repaying as it has been some years but with persistence you may get some compensation.

Can give us your story on how you became involved with this company.... ie did they cold call you etc..........what did they actually say they could claim back for you? plus any other bits of information you can provide us with please. x

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        Hi Ruthie

Many thanks for responding to my notice.

What happened with the FOS out of interest?

Did you ever try and claim back through s75 from your card provider as you never received a service and the company went out of business. Banks will try and wriggle out of repaying as it has been some years but with persistence you may get some compensation.

Can give us your story on how you became involved with this company.... ie did they cold call you etc..........what did they actually say they could claim back for you? plus any other bits of information you can provide us with please. x
        I didn't pay on my credit card as I didn't have enough credit, unfortunately i paid cash. I heard an advert on the radio, did some research on the internet about the company and although it seemed too good to be true it still seemed legitimate amd worth a try. They said they worked by trying to undermine the contract I signed with my provider. My agent said other people had been really successful and had large credit card bills written off. When I asked how they made a profit I was told they take a cut of the money received. It was the financial ombudsman who told me to try the ministry of justice as they don't regulate claims management companies.

Comment

Ruth, grassroots and cartel were run by the same people. Grassroots, having the list of people already scammed by cartel then contacted these people hoping to scam them again.

Comment

It all sounds very familiar and is what is happening now with the clients of Compass Debt Counselling. They were passing people on to another organisation, in this case a solicitors although I've heard of others who were passed to another fee-based DM Comany

Comment

do you know which one?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X