• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Informing potential CCJ creditor of new address?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Informing potential CCJ creditor of new address?

Originally posted by TLOR View Post
    Maybe when you become a "judge", I would suggest you try to refrain from pre-judging or god help us all
    I have relied the the evidence of your own "testimony". Perhaps this is where you went wrong in court - you didn't realise that judges are not idiots and are able to detect when evidence doesn't stack up. You appear to equate hate with accurate rendition of facts that do not support your claims. I note that to date you have not disputed any of the evidenced facts to explain how you intend to pay your judgement, which you say is your intention. So obviously it leads to the conclusion that this is an attempt to find a delaying tactic to avoid paying. Perhaps we wouldn't come to that conclusion of you could provide some explanation of why you want to delay things until after you have planned to leave the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
      Oh dear. You are going to be very disappointed. Not only am I a very experienced lawyer, with three decades of employment law experience, but - ahem - I have again (ie. not for the first time) been asked to become an employment tribunal judge. I know perfectly well why tribunals award costs, and whilst you are correct and they are increasingly happening, they are still almost unheard of and NEVER made because someone lacks experience or understanding of the law. They are awarded after vexatious and /or litigatious claims, and only after a warning as to the likelihood of costs has been made by the judge (s).

THAT'S MA GIRL msl:

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        No, dear Eloise, you may be astonished or astounded, but you have not (yet) been surprised.

That might happen if someone were to creep up on you and pinch your bottom. :grin:

Before anyone was tempted to try that, they might be best advised to find out what my hobby of FOUR decades is, and just how good I might be at it. Several people around here should be able to help out with this. But just to be clear, it's very violent and I won't be the one surprised.

Comment

Before anyone was tempted to try that, they might be best advised to find out what my hobby of FOUR decades is, and just how good I might be at it. Several people around here should be able to help out with this. But just to be clear, it's very violent and I won't be the one surprised.
          I would never dream of being so remarkably impolite.

Comment

I have relied the the evidence of your own "testimony". Perhaps this is where you went wrong in court - you didn't realise that judges are not idiots and are able to detect when evidence doesn't stack up. You appear to equate hate with accurate rendition of facts that do not support your claims. I note that to date you have not disputed any of the evidenced facts to explain how you intend to pay your judgement, which you say is your intention. So obviously it leads to the conclusion that this is an attempt to find a delaying tactic to avoid paying. Perhaps we wouldn't come to that conclusion of you could provide some explanation of why you want to delay things until after you have planned to leave the country.
            A wise man once told me to never to trust somebody whom feels the need to tell you how good they are at something, and think we both know you applied to be a judge 3 times and are most likely still trying. I certainly hope somebody that has been banned from a forum would never become a judge and judging by your conduct you certain don't possess any of the qualities needed.

Comment

Now you are just being obnoxious because you don't like the answers you have been given.

What ever happened that landed you in the soup with the ET isn't going to go away,,YOU can go away,,but the debt won't.....
              Maybe you should warn your tenants that a couple of big old hairyarsed HCEO's are going to be popping round at some point,,can't say when,they work to the beat of their own drum.

Comment

Awww touched a nerve and now the lapdogs upset

Thankfully as I thought, I just discovered something that has made my day, the hunch I had was correct, so much for forum legal experts! There is zero chance there will be any HCEO's going round to my tenant (not that they would have been allowed anyway as confirmed by a real world solicitor this morning anyway)

For anyone else whom was reading this and might have been interested in reading the advice instead of the hate, trust your own instincts as mine just saved me from making a major mistake!

Comment

Originally posted by TLOR View Post
                  A wise man once told me to never to trust somebody whom feels the need to tell you how good they are at something, and think we both know you applied to be a judge 3 times and are most likely still trying. I certainly hope somebody that has been banned from a forum would never become a judge and judging by your conduct you certain don't possess any of the qualities needed.
                  I'm not sure what you know, but I know that you do not apply to become a judge. It is by invitation. I am still waiting for your explanation of the factual evidence presented in your own words, with references as requested by you, to explain the inconsistencies in what you have told people here and elsewhere. I notice that you have not provided anyone on the other site with link(s) to the advice you have been given here, and nor have you disclosed to them that you intend to leave the country within weeks. I wonder if they might come to the same conclusion if they were in possession of as many facts as we are?

Comment

I'm not sure what you know
                    From what I've read of his blather, I believe it may best be summarised thus: bugger all.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      From what I've read of his blather, I believe it may best be summarised thus: bugger all.
                      Indeed I concur with that analagy Mr CleverCloggedOne

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                      See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                      X