• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Surprise from court and arrow global..help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surprise from court and arrow global..help!!

Someone said in this thread, that even the courts cannot take more than you can afford. But can the courts, take certain expenditures off ie; if you spend £10 a month on fags, can they say give them up? or can they say, you only need to have beans on toast, not butter as well.

In other words can they dictate what you spend, I know(from experience) with criminal fines, they don't allow for home insurance or mobile phone on contract( penalties if not paid) etc.

Comment

Well update time. I just received today a n39 ordering me to attend court in September for questioning by a court officer. Still have no idea as to how arrow got themselves put on as the creditor or anything. Now what do I do.

Comment

Attend.

Comment

I figured that part out lol. What can happen after the interview? I mean with an annual wage of 2700 quid there not much I can do to pay this debt. Provided of course arrow even obtained it legally.

Comment

Why is your income so little?

Wouldn't you get more on benefits?

Comment

i get a disability pension from the army that is just enuff to deny me income support or jsa. I mean i could sign on but would get nothing.

Comment

actually i just noticed something. Dont know if it relevant or not. The order was issued on June 17th. Ten days after I had given the court the n61 attachment of earnings on June 7th. So am I correct in assuming that arrow global put in the request before the aoe was even in the system? Would they have been told the details of the aoe that quick? I mean to the court over a month to issue me the n39 fgs.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X