• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Disciplinary procedure, is it correct?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disciplinary procedure, is it correct?

Originally posted by mazzerooni View Post
    I have already said I'm leaving this site, thanks for taking the care to read fully, and, yes, that is a sarcastic comment. PS I'm not little or nasty normally. BUT, wwher llets
    Thank you for replying, please can you explain what 'wwher llets' means ?

Comment

PS I'm not little or nasty normally"
      As a lawyer, I rely on evidence. In this case, your statement is contrary to all evidence - as is your "leaving and never coming back" a page ago, since when you have been "little and nasty" in more abundance.

And how dare you have a go at Sapphy? She has, as her job requires her to do, challenged your appalling behaviour on this site - or perhaps another thing that you lack is experience of how the working world works? Your language and attitude stink, and there is no excuse for having a go at anyone and everyone who you disagree with - which appears to be the entire of the rest of the world. Sapphy is always polite, never uses bad language - I am not even positive she knows any!

The question here is not when are you leaving the site, but how soon - do you actually think that anyone would ever want to offer you advice again?

Comment

another one bites the dust?
        Some people dont like to hear what they do not expect ,they all think they are always right
        byebye Mazzerooni

Comment

I have already said I'm leaving this site, thanks for taking the care to read fully, and, yes, that is a sarcastic comment, just like yours yeah?? PS I'm not little or nasty normally. But, just go back to the original post , not you sapphire, you can't read obviousley. Just what did I say that brought about this onslaught of regular forum regular patrons. A detailed, but concise and hopefully all encompassing post that was intended to get a simple a and direct answer??.

This is like Paxman except in reverse. You have asked the question and the topic of the thread is this: "Disciplinary Procedure: is this correct?"
          The answer that was given was YES and an explanation was given. You keep stating: ANSWER THE QUESTION. You have had your answer. OK?

But it didn't exactly get a yes/no answer, hence my polite but direct reply to Eloise, the other posts have been by mere hanger ons without an educated opion between them or you.
          Ok, so I have been called into a room with two people I did not know and was suspended after that. I have also had investigations where I knew what I was being called in for. On both occasions I went in and one was a written warning and the other was the sack, the latter was from Gross Misconduct. So, in terms of being educated in the matter, yep I've been through the situation, got advice and followed it. Not exactly a hanger on and Flaming Parrot has been through the same process so again, not a hanger on. For your own reference, a lot of us have been on forums for many years and so posters like you come and go with frequency, and are forgotten after a few days. The fact is that the "patrons" can spot good advice from nonsense and Eloise is one who gives advice for free so there's no fee to pay and she does not blow smoke up your arse. If it was your wife on the forum then yep, she would be upset to a degree and would be shocked as well because it is a natural reaction. You on the other hand want us to tell you that B&Q are not following processes and are acting unreasonably. As they are not, then you appear to feel as though you want to insult as many people as you want before leaving despite the fact that your question was answered.

Offensive?, yes, I too am offended by the lack of understanding and compassion but moreover by the ignorance of some here, hence my curt replies.
          If you want understanding then ask your friends, but if you want advice the this is a help forum not a tea cakes understanding one. When I was suspended I got understanding from my friends and help from this forum. In my case, I was sacked(very much deserved it as well) but I recovered as well. You've stated she has two job offers but I've asked from experience as to whether that would be withdrawn if they knew she was effectively under disciplinary. Post sacking for me, I went to an employment agency amongst a number of things I did and effectively knew when I said I was sacked that I was not going to get a job through them because of the issue of dismissal or resigning under investigation.

Chuck me out if you wish, more a stain on you than me, I haven't called anyone a " horrible little man "
          You have come across that way whether it is meant or not but to repeat the answer to you. "Disciplinary procedure: is it correct?"

YES IT IS CORRECT. CAN YOU READ THIS?
          Last edited by leclerc; 6th June 2013, 20:52:PM. Reason: I got the bloody title wrong :o
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
            You have come across that way whether it is meant or not but to repeat the answer to you. "Disciplinary process: is it correct?"

YES IT IS CORRECT. CAN YOU READ THIS?
            I do occasionally, but not for long, wonder where I go wrong. It is clearly the font size. I'll work on that

Comment

GOOD GOD ALLBLOODYMIGHTY,,I WAS ONLY AWOL FOR 3 DAYS AND THE FUN HAPPENS,,YOU CUDDA WAITED FOR ME TO WADE IN WITH MY USUAL TWADDLE I MISS ALL THE FUN

Comment

And this is actually why my other site doesn't allow editing of posts (except for me)!

Comment

gone

The forum allows users to edit their posts for up to three days....
                  "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                  (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Maybe he was actually embarrassed at making himself look like such an unpleasant tosser on a public forum??
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Anyone else want to suggest content for mazzers deleted posts, feel free to offer suggestions here
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                        Anyone else want to suggest content for mazzers deleted posts, feel free to offer suggestions here

I still think Mazzer cudda waited till I got back before bailing out,

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
                          And this is actually why my other site doesn't allow editing of posts (except for me)!
                          I have seen posts where the OP had removed the content, rolled back by site admin (NOT on LB!)...

...I can't say I agree with that practice though... :nono:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                          X