• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site Maintenance

bleedin eck I have been panicking here thinking it had been shut down

Comment

You and me both John found a link of Face book so sort of knew what was happening, even though I didn't understand it!:smash:
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Am alive n kicking but having a short jolly down the coast xx

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
          You should use a password manager, makes life easier because you can access them on different devices and browsers rather than just where you've stored them. I've been using this one which also has apps for iPhone/iPad, not sure if there are apps for other platforms but you can always use the web version: http://www.securesafe.com/

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
          Glad we're back folks.

I use Opera browser which clears all cookies when I close it. It also has a built in facility whereby a simple 'gesture' (with my mouse you loose minded people !!!) logs me in.

Oh and built in spell check :tinysmile_grin_t:
          They were out to get me!! But now it's too late!!

Comment

Originally posted by basa48 View Post
            Glad we're back folks.

I use Opera browser which clears all cookies when I close it. It also has a built in facility whereby a simple 'gesture' (with my mouse you loose minded people !!!) logs me in.

Does it sing to you or make you breakfast in the morning?
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
              Does it sing to you or make you breakfast in the morning?
              Why do you think it's called Opera ??

I haven't installed the breakfast app yet it's still a bit bloated. :breakfast:

:whistle:

Comment

Hi, so glad to see you're back - lost you for 2days and was getting withdrawal symptons!!

Kept getting a page with links to the very people we are usually fighting and thought you had been hacked, then got the IRL message. Good to see everything back to normal

Comment

Originally posted by basa48 View Post
                  Glad we're back folks.

I had to do all that Open DNS stuff to be able to access it from home this evening. :nerd: :nerd:

Comment

I've just got back on!

I clear cookies with a great FREE program called C Cleaner from Piriform. It does get rid of some passwords though (not LB, CAG, EBay, G Mail and various others though). I run this daily, and after installing / uninstalling software use the registry part to clear up the muck left behind. A really good program.

Comment

Ame

since accessability

on phone (android 4.1.2 Ice Cream Sandwhich)----Chatbox is all list of smilies & Threads List never gets past "Loading" ?
                      Last edited by Turboman; 6th June 2013, 11:16:AM. Reason: spelling and 4.1.2

Comment

I used Android Jellybean 4.2.1 this morning to get on and complain in chatbox
                        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

posh boy with jelly bean-lol

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                          I used Android Jellybean 4.2.1 this morning to get on and complain in chatbox

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                            I've just got back on!

I clear cookies with a great FREE program called C Cleaner from Piriform. It does get rid of some passwords though (not LB, CAG, EBay, G Mail and various others though). I run this daily, and after installing / uninstalling software use the registry part to clear up the muck left behind. A really good program.
                            I second that Labman - great little program. Used it for years.

I also now use Geek Uninstaller which does what it says on the tin and cleans up most of the registry entries Windows Add/Remove leaves behind.

Comment

Ok a few hitches now.

On Google I cannot paragraph on LB so I changed to Mozilla Firefox.

On Mozilla Firefox I cannot copy and paste a link to threads which is really annoying.

So the conclusion is I use Mozilla Firefox for posting and Google for copy and pasting.

Unless anyone has any better suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                                Ok a few hitches now.

On Google I cannot paragraph on LB so I changed to Mozilla Firefox.

On Mozilla Firefox I cannot copy and paste a link to threads which is really annoying.

So the conclusion is I use Mozilla Firefox for posting and Google for copy and pasting.

Unless anyone has any better suggestions.
                                I use Firefox without problems. I copy and paste links by highlighting, right click, copy, go to place where you want link, right click, paste. Is this what you're doing?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X