• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Site Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Maintenance

LegalBeagles may be down for a short while this morning, Monday 3rd June. We'll be back as soon as possible.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Site Maintenance

Hows it going hun, are we getting there ?

Comment

I couldn't log in 5 mins ago,,working fine now x

Comment

Got rid of a few cobwwebs then?!:spider:
        Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Looks okay now - people who can't get in may well need to clear their cookies first as sometimes it gets stuck. Name servers are tempramental things so assuming things are sorted out, everyone should slowly be able to get back on the site over the next few hours. Cel's been sorting things out with the hosts xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Well, I managed to brute force my way on here, but I assume DNS propagation is still not done.

Hope things are back to normal soon.
            Last edited by Nibbler; 4th June 2013, 07:59:AM.

Comment

I'll just entertain myself then. :juggle:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                LegalBeagles may be down for a short while this morning, Monday 3rd June. We'll be back as soon as possible.
                I may have been a tad optimistic yesterday - things are fixed now so people should be regaining access. If tomorrow any one has problems still then it may be a cookie cleansing session to break the final barrier .
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I can access normally now.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

I think a lot of people still can't get on.

This is what Enaid gets when she Googles the site:

Request-URI Too Large

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.

Comment

............Not a lot we can do EXC, have spoken to Nelly on FB - Here's the reason we were kyboshed copied over from the LB Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2385...1462272742966/
                      Originally posted by Celestine
                      Apologies to all our Legal Beagles members who have been unable to access the site over the last few days. We along with many international websites have been caught up in a corporate screw up of the highest order.

Our Domain Name Registrar www.name.com RESET our password without warning us of this action. They did this two weeks ago following a hack of their own security systems.

Any website unlucky enough to have their domain name expiring within a few weeks of this event has been caught out because it was not possible to access our account to RENEW our subscription.
                      To add insult to injury, they just 'switched off' the site all because the enormous sum of £8.99 was due for the renewal. To rub salt in the wound, their West Coast USA 'customer service' centre has been swamped by angry website owners with switched off sites. So I only managed get through to them at 7pm this evening.

Given that all of this was triggered by their own security breach, it would have seemed prudent to keep those sites switched on until they were sure that passwords were communicated to all accounts.

#staysafestayhome

Comment

I'm here on work computer, will try via laptop this evening, phone access is good also.

Comment

Thanks for the announcement, although I couldn't access the site until this morning, a kind lady who was able to access it on Monday :yo: told me about this announcement and the suggestions to clear cookies, etc. I was also getting the "URL too long" message when I tried last night. No access for me Monday or Tuesday from Mac, PC, laptop, iPhone or iPad!

...but it's good to be back! :bounce:

...and I only found out about the FB group from another site! :ohwell:

Comment

No one could get in FP, but we're all getting back in gradually.

Comment

WAHEY!! I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Let the mayhem.. i mean advice, yeh I meant ADVICE... begin

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X