• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

Claimants companian - guide to employment tribunal cases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claimants companian - guide to employment tribunal cases

Useful key points to taking tribunal cases.....

http://www.londonlawcentre.org.uk/pd...0Companion.pdf
    Tags: None

Re: Claimants companian - guide to employment tribunal cases

This is a very useful guide, and I am particulary impressed by the balanced viewpoints - it very usefully makes a number of points that people here and elsewhere get very angry about when I tell them the same thing! But please do bear in mind the advice about being careful not to overly rely on things you read on the internet because they may be inaccurate (or you may read what you want to read), because this guide is already out of date in places and will be even more out of date within several weeks when costs for tribunals are introduced - for example, it refers to the DDA (repealed in 2010 and replaced by the Equality Act). Like anything else, remember that tribunals are "growing things" - laws change, procedures change, and so do attitudes; so what might or might not be the case ten, or two, years ago does not always hold sway today.

Comment

Here is another useful guide from 2010 on facing disciplinary action. Again it is really well balanced but as Eloise points out above Employment Law is always changing therefore only use as a guide for general understanding.
      http://www.londonlawcentre.org.uk/pd...iplinary-3.pdf

Comment

A useful website

http://etclaims.co.uk/
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks for sharing your views and thoughts on this. I like your post and definitely other members are also like it.

Comment

Originally posted by carithomas5141 View Post
            Thanks for sharing your views and thoughts on this. I like your post and definitely other members are also like it.
            From Barcelona, methinks!

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
              This is a very useful guide, and I am particulary impressed by the balanced viewpoints - it very usefully makes a number of points that people here and elsewhere get very angry about when I tell them the same thing! But please do bear in mind the advice about being careful not to overly rely on things you read on the internet because they may be inaccurate (or you may read what you want to read).
              ^^^^ How prophetic msl:

Comment

Last edited by FlamingParrot; 2nd August 2013, 12:32:PM.

Comment

oh the joy that the benefit of hindsight could bring msl:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X