• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mortgage and Loan Claims Ltd - About my Rights Ltd, Carl Wright, read this first!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: About My Rights Ltd - Carl Wright connections, read this first!!!!

Originally posted by Justnew View Post
    ok so couple of points

I was asking wot I felt were valid questions, as if the company has been given new licences etc by the gov how can it be a scam or con. I was on google looking for their website to call them as im a customer and I now find this so thats why I decides to post. I think its quite normal to Google a company website to get a tel number. wot I didnt expect was to be insulted and alienated for not going along with the gang mentality and have eloise start calling me this guy carl etc. I think thats quite rude and again, attacking someone asking wot I think are some valid questions (as I now have concerns)......is this wot this thread was for, to alienate someone who asks a question that is not going along with "the gang". for what its worth chtp and cel and others who politely responded thanks. as I say it was a question as seeing the thread put me uneasy as im already using them. but as I say, to keep getting licensed by the gov makes me believe the government approval over a threads gang mentality. I will remove myself from tjis thread if possible as being insulted and as I said alienated for presenting some valid questions in my opinion is not something I wish to be part of.
    Nobody has insulted you but in questioning people's ''motives'' for posting and enquiring into their ''relationship'' with whom they are posting about, any feelings of alienation you may have are entirely self-inflicted.
    Last edited by EXC; 18th May 2013, 19:04:PM.

Comment

Justnew, Had you been a customer with Cartel Client Review which was the original Carl Wright Company he went down owing millions pounds and many people lost a lot of money in upfront fees and never saw any return for their money. Just hope that you are not so unlucky as those people and all the companies he has ever ran and that you will find him to be honest in his dealings with you as that will be a first if that happens.

The MOJ do not do any background checks whatsoever on the directors who want to trade as a CMC they pay their fee complete a simple form and then have an authorisation to trade as a Claims Management Company. It is as simple as that anyone can start a business as long as you can pay the fee and try to keep within the rules although many of them are broken and the MOJ just do not have the manpower to keep up with the many thousands of complaints that they receive.

ok so couple of points

I was asking wot I felt were valid questions, as if the company has been given new licences etc by the gov how can it be a scam or con. I was on google looking for their website to call them as im a customer and I now find this so thats why I decides to post. I think its quite normal to Google a company website to get a tel number. wot I didnt expect was to be insulted and alienated for not going along with the gang mentality and have eloise start calling me this guy carl etc. I think thats quite rude and again, attacking someone asking wot I think are some valid questions (as I now have concerns)......is this wot this thread was for, to alienate someone who asks a question that is not going along with "the gang". for what its worth chtp and cel and others who politely responded thanks. as I say it was a question as seeing the thread put me uneasy as im already using them. but as I say, to keep getting licensed by the gov makes me believe the government approval over a threads gang mentality. I will remove myself from tjis thread if possible as being insulted and as I said alienated for presenting some valid questions in my opinion is not something I wish to be part of.

Comment

Justnew, can you give us some details of your dealings with Carl Wright's company? We can then try and help you get your money back.

ok so couple of points

Comment

This is what the MOJ web site say about authorised businesses. So let the buyer of services be aware of this when buying into a service with any CMC.
          Only businesses that have been authorised by the Ministry of Justice are legally allowed to provide regulated claims management services.
          Authorisation does not mean that a business recommended or endorsed by the Ministry of Justice.

Comment

Carl Wrights firm 'About My Rights' are now dealing with a mortgage claim firm called Luminii run by Louise Stephens and Gerard Donaldson. Luminii purport to be a mortgage claim expert company who prepare mortgage audits.

Looking on various websites Luminii have close links to another claims company called Spencer Hayes. One must wonder what an Expert witness is doing working with Mr Wright and advanced fee's.

They were seen in deep discussion at the Hilton Hotel Manchester today 22nd of October with a Robert Cooper.

No doubt further information will come to light. I will keep you all posted. I would suggest keeping a close eye on this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyjane View Post
              They were seen in deep discussion at the Hilton Hotel Manchester today 22nd of October with a Robert Cooper.
              Would that be Robert Cooper of Scott Robert LLP?

It was he who brokered the dodgy Client Connection Ltd/Redhawk Legal Ltd/ Sharma & Co deal.

Comment

One can see how the relationship manager fits in

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/vicky-berry/68/a4a/733

Get down Exc lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  One can see how the relationship manager fits in

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/vicky-berry/68/a4a/733

Get down Exc lol
                  Well for a 'forensic mortgage auditor' Luminii need to establish a relationship with the right regulator. According to their site ''mortgage advisers must abide by Financial Services Authority (FSA) rules'' and ''If the FSA's rules were broken and as a consequence the homeowner suffered a financial loss then the borrower is entitled to make a claim for compensation to get this money back''.

http://luminii.co/

Who are the FSA? Anyone remember?

Comment

From what I hear Carl Wright has been trying to access the other audit companies in the mortgage claim market. Looking at the luminii website they describe themselves as impartial. If they are a claims company as we'll this seems a bit hard to digest.

The he link between Spencer Hayes, Carl Wright and Luminii gets stronger.

Another firm who've 'sold their soul' to Mr Wright it seems. Had a few more reports today and certainly seems Luminii and Carl are interlinked and they are looking to work with him on the many mortgage claims he has. Wonder if this is his way of trying to substantiate and legitimise the advance fees he's charged.

Beware of both firms....

Comment

Carl Wright has now changed the name of this company to Mortgage and Loan Claims Ltd. So if approached by Mortgage and Loan Claims Ltd, be aware that this is still a Carl Wright company.

Comment

He doesn't give up does he.

Folder
                        CERTNM 28/08/2014 COMPANY NAME CHANGED ABOUT MY RIGHTS LIMITED
                        CERTIFICATE ISSUED ON 28/08/14

Document Image Available
                        RES15 28/08/2014 CHANGE OF NAME 22/08/2014

Document Image Available
                        NM01 28/08/2014 NOTICE OF CHANGE OF NAME BY RESOLUTION

Document
                        AD01 05/08/2014 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 05/08/2014 FROM
                        UNIVERSAL SQUARE DEVONSHIRE STREET NORTH
                        MANCHESTER
                        M12 6JH

Document
                        TM01 04/08/2014 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR ERIC FAIRWEATHER

Document
                        AP01 04/08/2014 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR WILLIAM HENRY O'BRIEN
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X