• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton Nov 2013

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    But you do get value for money as she talks twice as fast as anybody I know-lol

But she does like a nap after late night drinks

I reckon this was the perfect opportunity for a practical joke!?

"Quick everyone, tie a few more to her...she'll wake up on the ceiling and be well confused!!"

Still, that would be no worse than previous antics
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      ^^^^ Ooops I missed that post. Plan B confirms attendance and I'm a carnivore :hungry:
      Yay! Is the Parrot coming too?

Jax - great to hear you'll be there x
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Last call for confirming your place for the dinner please.

7.30pm Hilton - Brighton. Saturday 30th November.

So far confirmed we have .....

AMETHYST
        TOOLS
        INCA
        MR INCA
        TOM BRENNAN
        EXC
        ENAID
        TUTTSI
        MR TUTTSI
        CELESTINE
        JOE
        DOUGAL16T
        MRS DOUGAL16T
        SAPPHIRE
        JAX007
        PLANB
        FLAMING PARROT
        Last edited by Amethyst; 26th November 2013, 21:01:PM.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Coach to train station

Come out of the coach station, turn left into Buckingham Palace Road and the station will be on your right. It could take as little as 5 minutes on foot but it depends on the traffic, whether you are lugging bags and which part of the station you want to get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            Yay! Is the Parrot coming too?

Jax - great to hear you'll be there x
            Sorry haven't been around lately, been busy and stressed out.

Yes, the parrot is coming. :grin:

Comment

Ahhh Superduper Hope chicken is ok menu wise xx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Chicken should be fine, wild parrots like myself don't mind eating fellow feathered birds. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                  Chicken should be fine, wild parrots like myself don't mind eating fellow feathered birds. :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have been partial to a cock or two meself in me youth

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    You're never too old to enjoy a male gallinaceous bird. msl: msl: msl:

Comment

I've just seen this, and am gutted OH and I can't come as I'm busy getting ready for a fair that weekend so will be baking for Britain

I hope you all have a fab time - pictures please!!

Lexis

Comment

Hi,

I really hope that you all have a fantastic time. If my circumstances had been different I would have loved to have joined you.

Thanks for all your support.

Ruthie x

Comment

:scared::tinysmile_aha_t:
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

You're a mucky mare you are msl: :bolt:

Comment

have a great time everybody...wish I could be there...

Comment

Have a wonderful time in Brighton everyone!... ...:caked:

us Cinderellas will be raising a glass or three with you all!
                                Don't worry in the slightest about anything that might happen here while you're all away....it''l be FINE ...really it will.....and don't forget the rock xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X