• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lb xmas meet in Brighton Nov 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lb xmas meet in brighton

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
    Celestine, I can't make it cos that weekend is the 50th Anniversary of the assassination of JFK, there will a host of programs about it and I will be watching them
    http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/excuses

Comment

:nerd:
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Stop it! You know that I am washing my hair at the weekends

I could not leave the dog on their own over the weekend!

And sorry Cel but I have yet to see the soccer fixture list for that weekend as it is not out yet

I might be dead before then and finally, I just cannot be arsed to travel to Brighton(that one is probably the truth)
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I just cannot be arsed to travel to Brighton (that one is probably the truth)
          Skype Group Video Chat? :typing: Fully clothed obviously msl:

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
            Skype Group Video Chat? :typing: Fully clothed obviously msl:
            I could do the skype chat thingy if anyone there has a smartphone with Skype downloaded(and my username that only saffy has on here, I think)......and I will put some clothes on as I'm just on the forum, lol!!!
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

......and I will put some clothes on as I'm just on the forum
              Don't worry because we're all waiting for Cel to announce the dress code :wink:

Comment

There is a Travelodge opposite Preston Park which has parking and is close to a station, a friend of mine who has a disability stayed there while going to Gay Pride, she uses a scooter. I imagine the discounted headline rates would if booking well in advance like this.

Comment

Thanks for your advice on hotel - Cel will check the rates I am sure.

Are you able to join us on this occasion Springer?

Originally posted by SpringerSpaniel View Post
                  There is a Travelodge opposite Preston Park which has parking and is close to a station, a friend of mine who has a disability stayed there while going to Gay Pride, she uses a scooter. I imagine the discounted headline rates would if booking well in advance like this.

Comment

Not sure yet.

Comment

Oh !*&% (insert choice of words that would never get past the naughty word filter) This is the one weekend in November I can't do - I have a family event and the only way out of it is if I have a death certificate and even then I think my mother would insist of me being present via coffin or urn!!!!

I know its not fair to ask but I don't suppose there is any chance of a date change...........

Comment

The date was a suggestion by our Cel as a pre Xmas LB meet. I will leave it to Cel to see how that fits in with her and everyone else that has already said that they would like to come. I know that Cel said that you would most likely want to come and I we would all love to meet you as you have become really famous on the site since the Lowell's episode.

Originally posted by fuzzybrain View Post
                        Oh !*&% (insert choice of words that would never get past the naughty word filter) This is the one weekend in November I can't do - I have a family event and the only way out of it is if I have a death certificate and even then I think my mother would insist of me being present via coffin or urn!!!!

I know its not fair to ask but I don't suppose there is any chance of a date change...........

Comment

Oh go on then, stick me down for one maybe two places if West Ham are playing away, then the old man will have to come too.
                          Apparently Hilton does good deals http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/uni...ETW/index.html

Comment

Fuzz,,tell yer Muv it's imperative that you are there,,it's just before my birthday.

Comment

Well we could consider weekend 29/30th Nov also??
                              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                                Well we could consider weekend 29/30th Nov also??
                                So,,I get to meet you all aged 50..............or 51?????????? Best book me botox in lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X