• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

K&co Advice on 10K Kandco Debt now passed to Lowells.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice on 10K K&co Debt now passed to Lowells.

Hi thought I would let you all know that I just received the best Xmas present ever!! A letter from Lowell stating that shop direct have confirmed that they van not locate my credit agreement as it has been to long. They are closing the files on this and will only persue the matter if a credit agreement is located in the future!. I can't believe they just gave up as quick as that. Thankyou everyone for your support and helping me sleep better at night. All have a great Christmas xx

Comment

lowlifes are nothing but chancers

Merry Christmas

Comment

Hi all I've just received a letter from lowells this morning saying that they have ordered statements for my account from shop direct.As it may take some time to get them my account has been put on hold!!. Well my last letter said they'd closed the file on my account, so do you think it's just a mistake? Why would they want statements?. Worrying again now!!! Many thanks xx

Comment

I expect someone at Lowlifes got an etch a sketch for Christmas and is trying to reconstruct an agreement.

Comment

So do you think that's what there doing, going to look at the statements to see if they can find a way round it. Can they do that after sending me a letter saying they've closed the file and won't be pursuing me for the debt?? Many thanks von x

Comment

Anyone??? X

Comment

I'm sorry I wasn't around to reply earlier.

Originally posted by vonny1 View Post
                Hi all I've just received a letter from lowells this morning saying that they have ordered statements for my account from shop direct.As it may take some time to get them my account has been put on hold!!. Well my last letter said they'd closed the file on my account, so do you think it's just a mistake? Why would they want statements?. Worrying again now!!! Many thanks xx
                Lowell are not the best organised outfit in the west! Since the letter is not asking you to pay or do anything, I see no need to respond, however, if they do write again making demands, all you'd have to do is write back enclosing a copy of the letter you mention below. :thumb:

Hi thought I would let you all know that I just received the best Xmas present ever!! A letter from Lowell stating that shop direct have confirmed that they van not locate my credit agreement as it has been to long. They are closing the files on this and will only persue the matter if a credit agreement is located in the future!. I can't believe they just gave up as quick as that. Thankyou everyone for your support and helping me sleep better at night. All have a great Christmas xx

Comment

Hi they have just written back to me this morning enclosed was a few statements from my account and a recon of a credit agreement. They say that they have now fulfilled their obligation as by law they dont have to send me a true copy and basically I have 14 days to reply with my payment proposal!!. The recon has my name and address written on it but the signature, date of birth and account number are all blank. Could they still take me to court now they've sent me this??. Could someone please give me an idea of what I should write back to them? and the worrying may now commence once again!!:tinysmile_cry_t:. Thank you so much for your help x

Comment

Have they included full terms and conditions applicable to your account at the time of inception.

Would you be able to upload a photo/scan of the agreement they have sent you ? (removing your personal details)
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I've no idea how to scan something on here sorry. It is just a photocopy of a ca in the corner of an A4 piece of paper. They also sent 2 separate pieces of paper with tons of t&c on again with no signature on the bottom. Home shopping direct sent me the same ones last year when I sent them a cca request and they hadn't got one. Many thanks x

Comment

P.s I haven't got a clue what the terms and conditions where when I opened the account.

Comment

Advice please Im worried to death!! what should I put back to them?????? Many thanks x

Comment

P.s I haven't got a clue what the terms and conditions where when I opened the account.
                            Did you set up the account online? When did you set it up?

I've no idea how to scan something on here sorry. It is just a photocopy of a ca in the corner of an A4 piece of paper. They also sent 2 separate pieces of paper with tons of t&c on again with no signature on the bottom. Home shopping direct sent me the same ones last year when I sent them a cca request and they hadn't got one. Many thanks x
                            You may want to look at this thread: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...r-details-safe!) :nerd:

Comment

Advice please Im worried to death!! what should I put back to them?????? Many thanks x
                              Don't worry! :_tighthug__by_darkm Sounds like they are just trying to fob you off with generic T&Cs, :mad2: it's a common practice, especially since they said they couldn't find your agreement as per your earlier post below.

It's a good idea to reply to them, but you don't need to do it immediately, your response will depend on your answers to the questions above and on what they sent you, that's why we'd like to see the documents if you can post them up as per my thread on how to scan them, etc. :typing:

You may never even have signed an agreement in the first place, the reason I asked about the dates is because, if you opened an account online from 2005 onwards, the tick box where you agree to the terms fulfills the role of a signature. :typing:

Comment

Hi I will try my best to get a photo of it on here on Monday while my youngest is at pre school as she won't give me a minute to do anything. I opened the account via post, I filled in a catalogue request form I think. Definatley not via the Internet. The account was opened in 2006. Does all this go in my favour?? Thank for any advice x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X