• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Repo man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repo man

Has anybody else been watching this programme on channel 4. Any thoughts.....
    Tags: None

Re: Repo man

Put it on again last night Fuzzles,,and again,fell asleep.....it's nothing better than glorified thuggery.

Comment

what is the difference between a "repo man" and a bailiff?

Comment

Well they are both thugs with dubious character references, (COURT BAILIFF EXCEPTION) Not private bailiffs, and both depend on peoples ignorance of the law to do their chosen vocation

A repo man will be in it for the money

A court bailiff will be on a set wage and under the instructions of the court, a repo man is freelance, as is a private bailiff

Comment

So do they have separate rules? I thought a bailiff had set hours they were by law allowed to knock on your door. On this program the guy is knocking at 6am and 10pm

Comment

A bailiff is sunrise to sunset, i believe it is 6am to 9 pm from memory

As stated, repo agents will flout the law and intimidate people through their own ignorance, as will some private bailiffs

Comment

back after a long stint heloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo LOL watched both and thaught the same a nasty little man with the ego the size of a continent but the brains of a goldfish.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

If you look at the stickys in the bailiff forum on here they will tell you just about everything you need to know

Comment

seems snooping around about this guy he is to say the least been a very naughty naughty boy as so has his missus, as well as having his debt collectors licence denied
                    sigpic

Comment

Vile aren't they?

Comment

I feel sorry for those kiddies brught up to beleive that violence is ok,
                        sigpic

Comment

I refuse on principal to watch the programme. Watched the first five minutes last week (the first episode) were he boasted that he made £200 for each successful case and he could have a few a day! Making money out of peoples misery is NOT my cup of tea and people watching this programme are only encouraging the viewing figures and therefore directly making him more popular and his ego even bigger! The quicker people stop watching the quicker this vile figure will be off our screens and out of our living rooms.......

Comment

I just couldn't believe his behaviour and manner towards people. Especially when he was dealing the 15 year old whose parents weren't home - he even got her to give him the keys - surely that was not allowed?? Then afterwards he had the cheek to say how sensitive and careful to have to be when there are children present - he certainly didn't practice what he preached!!!

He did what he liked, how he liked and when he liked - I hope his behaviour is investigated and the thugs he has with him and he losses all the contracts with the finance companies he is so helpful towards....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X