• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Someone in trouble on C.A.G.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone in trouble on C.A.G.

HI to all,there's someone on the C.A.G Forum in a bit of trouble in the Natwest section,they are looking for help but C.A.G. can't do much about it, i tried to get him over here to see if anybody here could help him but C.A.G. won't let me,anybody know of away to direct them to this forum from C.A.G.
    Tags: None

Re: Someone in trouble on C.A.G.

A LINK ???

I will send him a PM If LB say it is ok

Comment

Links on CAG forums to over here come up as Mickey Mouse or such other delights.

Can only suggest that you try PM'ing him but just be careful with your choice of words and direct naming of this this site. I have managed a few to come over but it took several PM's to build up a persons trust and for CAG to see (as i am sure that they read PM's) that you are just trying to help.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
        Links on CAG forums to over here come up as Mickey Mouse or such other delights.

Can only suggest that you try PM'ing him but just be careful with your choice of words and direct naming of this this site. I have managed a few to come over but it took several PM's to build up a persons trust and for CAG to see (as i am sure that they read PM's) that you are just trying to help.
        Tried already but they won't allow the post,i am aware that they may read the PM's as other stuff has been blocked.

Comment

Already posted on here

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-the-receivers

CJ

Comment

If that is the poster then there is not much I can do to help. Personally I would have advised that if the exec office gave timescales and NatWest were failing to adhere to them to chase it up with the executive team and continue to do so with a threat of even going to the press since bank lending or rather not lending is still a hot topic today.
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

You are not allowed to link anything to the site here from CAG or to any other site via PM on that site otherwise you get your username booted off their forum as it is a criminal offence OTR. Please do not try that but try suggesting to them(for future reference) to go to L E G A L B E A G L E S D O T I N F O (cos that gets you round their censorship ). You'll be amazed at how much I know about getting round the filters on the forums

Comment

There was a time when Legal Beagles = banana! I think that was 2011. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of the site team there have lines on their sigs advising people to report any posts directing them to another website. I'm afraid there was a time when I PMd lots of people on there.

Comment

Hi its me that all the fuss is about. I can confirm Streetwise did not direct me to this forum I have been searching for weeks for help & all he did was mention over the road. I had no idea what this meant but it did make me think so I used a different search term to what I had been using. I searched letter to LPA receivers & this forum came up 1st. I have only just found this thread by streetwise.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                    There was a time when Legal Beagles = banana! I think that was 2011. :lol: :lol: :lol:

A lot of the site team there have lines on their sigs advising people to report any posts directing them to another website. I'm afraid there was a time when I PMd lots of people on there.
                    I remember the days of Disneyland as well, ahhhh, happy memories, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevlynd View Post
                      Hi its me that all the fuss is about. I can confirm Streetwise did not direct me to this forum I have been searching for weeks for help & all he did was mention over the road. I had no idea what this meant but it did make me think so I used a different search term to what I had been using. I searched letter to LPA receivers & this forum came up 1st. I have only just found this thread by streetwise.
                      Glad you found us! :grin:

In reality, it would be much better if all forums worked together in favour of the consumer rather than blocking each other, slagging off the competition, etc., sadly this is not so.

Comment

Never knew until recently that the sites did not live in happy harmony until I went OTR to do some of my own personal research and posted what I though was a help to someone and got a really stroppy response from one of the site team!!

I think this person used to be an Army General (or something of that rank) and I did not quite march to his beat.........

Comment

Does this mean the whole site gets to be a member of the "I got Banned" club then?

Comment

Its such a shame! I have only found warm hearted and chilled out folk on this site who are really down to earth! Just my kinda people

Comment

Pssst,,i'm not banned OTR,,but they don't know me as me cos I'm not meI'm a different me although I'm a different me on here from the real me cos the real me aint called Inca,,Inca is a black cat msl::spy:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X