• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Repo man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Repo man

Did anyone watch this last night? I think it was supposed to show a good "human" side to these people but all i saw was huge bullies going in and being deliberately threatening. In one scene the "repoman" had a tussle with someone and you could obviously see him punch the man who's car was being repossessed!!!
    Tags: None

Re: The Repo man

On which channel was it?

Comment

Channel 4 at 10.00pm last night.

Comment

Channel 4

Comment

Thank you.

I never watch commercial or broadcast television; I'll have to look on YouTube.

Comment

The company is desolved , this is what joe public are meant to see and we should all write to c4 and thank them for showing how these thugs intimidate us but they do not show how to stop them. DO NOT BE AFFARAID OF BAILIFFS THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS YOU GIVE IT TO THEM.

The guy that got his car repo at night was clearly acting for the cameras, more of an advert if you ask me. People take out loans and later down the line lose their jobs and find themselves in this situation, the uk is meant to be in debt, lol pull the other one will you, the only people in debt is us joe public.

Comment

Originally posted by salsmoss View Post
              The company is desolved , think you may find that is a company with a similar name this is what joe public are meant to see and we should all write to c4 and thank them for showing how these thugs intimidate us but they do not show how to stop them. DO NOT BE AFFARAID OF BAILIFFS THEY HAVE NO POWER UNLESS YOU GIVE IT TO THEM.

The guy that got his car repo at night was clearly acting for the cameras, more of an advert if you ask me. People take out loans and later down the line lose their jobs and find themselves in this situation, the uk is meant to be in debt, lol pull the other one will you, the only people in debt is us joe public.
              PTPT

Comment

Is it? oh dam, ah well stick to legal notices then, that will work.

Comment

Saw it last night and thought of posting however someone else was on same wave length

What amazed me was how this repo guy was paid £200 for every successful case. He could have at least 2,3,4 or however many in a day. Someone do the maths!!! At that point I changed channels and watched something far more appealing - Masterchef!

Comment

I fell asleep watching it msl:

Comment

I was watching Super Frankie Lam pard and the others win and go through to the final in Amsterdam again Benfica :grin:

I am sooooo going to get Celestine for banning my mans name :bolt:

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm frankie........................................... ..............

Comment

Edit: Video link removed as Video now unavailable.

Comment

The first five minutes were more than enough.

Comment

EDIT: Removed quote from The Sun.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X