• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.
  • If you need direct help with your employment issue you can contact us at admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com for further assistance. This will give you access to “off-forum” support on a one-to- one basis from an experienced employment law expert for which we would welcome that you make a donation to help towards their time spent assisting on your matter. You can do this by clicking on the donate button in the box below.

For anyone having trouble sleeping...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone having trouble sleeping...

Here are the regulations introducing fees for employment tribunals:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/...1538654_en.pdf

It is anticipated that they will go through without amendment, in which case they will almost certainly be passed by the Governments target date of being introduced in July. I said I would share when I could - I have. Sleep well....
    Tags: None

Re: For anyone having trouble sleeping...

I got as far as 'Draft Statutory Instruments' before the tumbleweed drifted across my brain,,I'll leave it there if that's ok by you,,I like you,I don't need to understand ,you can be clever enough for both of us msl:

Comment

I do hope you'll be testing us all at the end msl:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
        I do hope you'll be testing us all at the end msl:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

When you all wake up. Which will probably be a decade from now...

Comment

shove over Sapph,,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Oi you're not nicking the duvet madam

Comment

Ok - the shorthand version is that many people will not have to pay the fee at all, but most people will be so confused by the entire thing that they'll be put off making a claim.

And the lesson to learn from all this is that if you are not in a union, join one now. If you have a good enough claim, the union will pay your legal costs, just as they always have, and you won't have to understand the regulations!

Comment

No need for sleeping tablets after reading that. Lol!
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

What if there is no union ?

Comment

I have to have one leg under and one leg over the duvet otherwise I just can't sleep,,How much room would we have with Bailey,Marble,Winston,Millie,Patch and the real Inca on there too?

Comment

Our bed is a superking so we can fit that lot in ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                        What if there is no union ?
                        There is always "a union"! Simply because an employer does not recognise a union does not mean that employees cannot join one - it is, with very few exceptions, a legal right to join a union. In fact, if an employer "does not allow" their staff to join a union, it is one of the best arguments to join one!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                        X