• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

All i am going to say is SICK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All i am going to say is SICK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-friends.html
    Tags: None

Re: All i am going to say is SICK

Neither the crime, or the extremely lenient sentence, come as any surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
      Neither the crime, or the extremely lenient sentence, come as any surprise.
      Fraud by benefits clerks and Decision Makers at DWP is endemic. Making statements that would not stand up in a court of law to deny claimants desperately-needed benefits and falsely and wrongfully sanctioning people is fraud, whether you agree or not, and is, in essence, making a false misrepresentation in order to cause another loss, expose them to loss or the risk of loss. There needs to be an investigation by the NFA and SFO into the DWP and those companies who feed off the taxpayer by not doing the job they are being paid to do. You only have to look at A4e as an example of the fraud going on.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
        Fraud by benefits clerks and Decision Makers at DWP is endemic. Making statements that would not stand up in a court of law to deny claimants desperately-needed benefits and falsely and wrongfully sanctioning people is fraud, whether you agree or not, and is, in essence, making a false misrepresentation in order to cause another loss, expose them to loss or the risk of loss. There needs to be an investigation by the NFA and SFO into the DWP and those companies who feed off the taxpayer by not doing the job they are being paid to do. You only have to look at A4e as an example of the fraud going on.
        Agree with this 100%-My son recently had his JSA stopped,immidiately prior to receiving the Enterprise Allowance support.I drafted out an appeal for him that was dismissed (probably without being looked at.I wrote to the manager of the benefits office who made the decision and quoted extracts from this article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...t-sanctions-My son received a letter within days telling him that they'd decided to pay him after all.It was only me pushing and writing for him that got him his money-I doubt he would have bothered otherwise,probably like a lot of kids.The disturbing thing is,is that this is going on probably every day-Fraud on the most vulnerable and disadvantaged of society,the easy targets

Comment

I recently accompanied someone who, due to serious illness, was exempt from further interviews.

When it was pointed out that she was exempt, she was told that she needed such-and-such a form, of which they had no record of one being submitted. I then produced a photocopy and proof of delivery, at which point the whole thing was instantly dropped.

I then asked her if - given that the DWP had obviously lost her medical documents - she wished to pursue a complaint for offences under the Data Protection Act.

The twerp went deathly white and couldn't get her out the building fast enough.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X